Country Risk Summary: CAMBODIA
- Background Note: Cambodia. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Cambodia;Oct2006, p1
The article presents information on Cambodia. It describes the geography, climate, people and culture, political structure and economic condition of the country. An overview of its history and foreign relations is provided. A guide to travel and business for U.S. travellers to the country is...
- Cambodia. // CIA World Fact Book;2004, pN.PAG
Presents facts about Cambodia. Historical background; Geographical description; Government system; Economic overview.
- Background Note: Cambodia. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Cambodia;Oct2004, p1
Provides facts about Cambodia. Geography; History; Government; Economy; Foreign relations.
- PROFILE. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Cambodia;Oct2004, p1
Provides facts about Cambodia. Geography; People; Government; Economic conditions.
- MODERNIZATION AND CAMBODIA. Sodhy, Pamela // Journal of Third World Studies;Spring2004, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p153
The article examines the forces of globalization and modernization on contemporary Cambodia. It provides background information on Cambodia and its early national history. It discusses the changes in the politics, economy and socio-culture of the country, and the beneficial and adverse effects...
- Country Risk Summary: CAMBODIA. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Mar2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p8
Reports on political and economic condition of Cambodia as of March 2003. Demotion of Cambodian capital of Phnom Penh governor Chea Sophara to a position of ambassador to Myanmar after the anti-Thai rioting in the capital; Increase in textiles investment.
- Regional review: Cambodia. // Asian Business Review;Aug97, p12
Reports on the rescheduling of elections in Cambodia for May, 1998 following a state of political tension and instability that racked the nation in July, 1997. Brief summary of the political tension that happened in early July 1997.
- Democracy Under Threat. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Apr2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p8
Reports on concerns over the political stability of Cambodia as of April 2003. Impact of the civil war in 1980s on the country; Risks to political stability provided by the Prime Minister Hun Sen; Impact of political instability on the country's industries.
- POLITICAL OVERVIEW. // Cambodia Country Review;2007, p7
The article presents a political outlook for Cambodia.