Leaders With An Education, At Last
- Vietnam: Country Forecast: Political Framework. // Political Risk Yearbook: Vietnam Country Report;2005, p29
Presents information on the key political players in Vietnam. Heads of state; Labor leaders; Military leaders; Political parties.
- Politician from the Pagoda. // Time;4/22/1966, Vol. 87 Issue 16, p41
The article highlights the venerable Tri Quang, a servant of Buddha, who will influence the politics of South Vietnam. He is the country's mysterious High Priest of Disorder and he is the best of breed of a new kind of back room bonze. He has a desire for power for his people, the Buddhists of...
- McCain's Two-Front War. // Newsweek;5/8/2000, Vol. 135 Issue 19, p46
Reports on United States Senator John McCain and his tour of Vietnam. His assertion that the wrong people are in power; His annoyance with the lack of economic and political reform in Vietnam; How his views have infuriated Vietnam's leaders; Antagonism between McCain and US presidential...
- chapter 1: Political Outlook. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2006 2nd Quarter, p5
The article provides a political outlook for Vietnam in 2006.
- chapter 1: Political Outlook. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2006 3rd Quarter, p5
The article offers information on the political development of Vietnam where it is currently ruled by the Communist Party of Vietnam and is headed by Prime Minister Phan Van Khai.
- chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2006 3rd Quarter, p12
The article reports on the development of Vietnam's economy as they continue to experience strong growth which is mainly due to private sector and the country's entry to the World Trade Organization.
- chapter 1: Political Outlook. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2007 3rd Quarter, p6
The article provides information on the political outlook of Vietnam in 2007, which it focuses on determination of the government to push ahead with the market-oriented gross domestic product (GDP) reforms and on the effects of the corruption among officials.
- chapter 1: Political Outlook. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2008 1st Quarter, p6
The article discusses that Vietnam's National Assembly is determined to push its market-orientated reforms and that the effect of the inflation will be the main focus of the government while battling corruption.
- chapter 1 Political Outlook. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2008 3rd Quarter, p6
The article presents an analysis of the political condition of Vietnam where it experiences an improving relationship with the U.S. and increasing public dissatisfaction with the leadership's tight control over political dissent.