Economic Challenges Mount
- ECONOMY. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Cambodia;Aug2004, p7
Provides information on the economic conditions of Cambodia. Foreign currency earners; Estimated growth of gross domestic product in 2003; Factor affecting foreign direct investments.
- ECONOMY. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Cambodia;Apr2005, p13
Provides information on the economy of Cambodia as of April 2005. Estimated gross domestic product growth in 2002 and 2003; Inflation rates; Foreign direct investment in the country.
- Cambodia: Fashioning An Economic Rise. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/3/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p11
The article presents an economic outlook for Cambodia in 2006. The government's forecasted GDP expansion in 2006 is stated. Key factors that are driving Cambodia's improving economic outlook are discussed including textiles, foreign direct investments and deeper regional ties.
- Growth Likely To Falter In 2011. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p6
The article presents an outlook on the economic conditions in Cambodia from 2010 and beyond, with details on the projected 3.5%-4.8% increase of real gross domestic product (GDP) in 2010 and 3.4% GDP increase by 2011.
- CAMBODIA. Transnational Pressures and Local Agendas. Marston, John // Southeast Asian Affairs;2002, p95
Discusses the economic and political conditions of Cambodia as of January 2002. Domestic budget revenue; Gross domestic product growth; Commune elections; Activities of the Cambodian Freedom Fighters; International relations; Tourism industry.
- ECONOMY. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Cambodia;Mar2005, p13
Describes the economy of Cambodia as of March 2005. Reason behind the slowdown in the tourism sector; Percentage increase in gross domestic product; Difficulty in attracting foreign direct investment.
- Economic Overview. // Mauritius Country Review;2013, p89
The article offers information on economic conditions of Mauritius with mention of gross domestic product (GDP), fiscal and foreign direct investment (FDI).
- CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Aug2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p6
The article offers information on the political, economic and business risk in Cambodia such as the commitment of Cambodia and France in strengthening their relations, the expansion of its banking sector, and the construction project for its bridge called "Cambodian-Chinese Friendship Bridge."
- The economics of latent demand in Cambodia. // Cambodia Economic Studies;2000, p14
Provides an overview of the economic fundamentals within Cambodia that can be used by the business community to determine the country's strategic market and investment potential. Key industries and relevant factors affecting the economy; Sources of latent demand; A comparison of its key...