Country Risk Summary: MALAYSIA
- Country Risk Summary: MALAYSIA. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Mar2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p4
Reports on the political and economic risks prevailing in Malaysia. Effect of anti-U.S. sentiments expressed by Malaysian officials in front of representatives at Non-Aligned Movement meeting; Possibility for decline in tourism business in the country due to large Muslim population in the...
- Cracks Beginning To Show. // Malaysia Business Forecast Report;2007 3rd Quarter, p5
The article discusses political and economic conditions in Malaysia in 2006.
- Executive Summary. // Malaysia Business Forecast Report;2008 3rd Quarter, p5
The article offers information on the political and economic condition in Malaysia.
- Executive Summary. // Malaysia Business Forecast Report;2008 4th Quarter, p5
Political Uncertainty Dictating Play * While the recent robust momentum of economic growth should help keep real GDP expansion well-supported, we are still expecting expansion to continue to moderate throughout the remainder of 008. Malaysia's economy retained its strong growth impetus in Q108,...
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION. // Malaysia Country Profile;2006, p8
Introduces a series of topics about the political, economic and business environment in Malaysia.
- Executive Summary. // Malaysia Business Forecast Report;2010 1st Quarter, p7
The article summarizes economic and political conditions in Malaysia in 2009 including the problems faced by the ruling Barisan Nasional coalition.
- MALAYSIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;May2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p2
The article offers information on the political, economic and business environment in Malaysia in 2010 including the country's parliamentary situation, account balance and the economic condition of the telecommunications industry.
- Country Overview. // Malaysia Country Review;2011, preceding p1
The article presents an overview on the political and economic data of Malaysia including its independence in 1957, the diversification of its economy and the contribution to rapid industrialization and political stability.
- Malaysia. // CIA World Fact Book;2016/2017, Vol. 53, p465
A country report for Malaysia is presented from the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), with topics including economic condition; political structure; and information on its transportation, telecommunication and energy sector of the country.