Malaysia's Currency: Fixed Fast
- Smaller, Faster & Very Competitive. Worall, Richard // New Zealand Forest Industries;Nov2001, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p26
Focuses on the impact of the exchange rate on the sawmill market in New Zealand. Factors affecting sales downturn; Problems of small sawmill operators; Features of the Peterson Portable Sawmills. INSET: Tackling the smaller jobs..
- Currency Peg To Weather Political Fears. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Oct2002, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p3
Reports the condition of the fixed-exchange rate of Malaysian currency. Relation of the ringgit with Malaysian politics; Vulnerability of the currency to financial pressure; Indication of waning pressures.
- Foreign Exchange Rates, 1970-98. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p124
No abstract available.
- Exchange Rates: Outlook. // Panama Country Monitor;Aug2010, p7
The article provides forecast on the exchange rates of Panama from 2010-2014, in which it highlights the country's move of using the U.S. dollar for its trade activity and the slight increase of its exchange rate indicators.
- Currency of terror. Preece, Howard // Finance Week;10/5/2001, p21
Reports the foreign exchange rate of rand in South Africa. Crucial aspects of macroeconomic management; Shortage of foreign capital inflows; Forex value of the rand way.
- Contradicting reports confuse debate. Preece, Howard // Finance Week;5/10/2002, p48
Examines the contradicting report regarding the dollar in the U.S. Overevaluation in the rates of U.S. dollar; Reluctance of the market on the reason of decrease value of dollars; Comments on the prediction of the rate of dollar.
- SA illusions about ï¿½cheap randï¿½. Preece, Howard // Finance Week;12/9/2002, p16
Reports on the declining volume of merchandise exports in the third quarter of 2002 in South Africa. Decrease of rand exchange rate; Effect of forex prices and volumes on commodity exports; Rate of export volume.
- Shopping around. Zahos, Effie // Money (Australia Edition);Aug2002, p34
Discusses how exchange rate movements helped automobile sales in Australia. Reason for the slow effect of the Australian dollar appreciation on other trades; Benefits to both local and imported vehicles; Amount of exchange rate savings.
- What are exchange rates? // World Almanac for Kids;1996, p137
Tells what exchange rates are, offering examples of how to convert values from one currency to another. The fluctuation of exchange rates; The value of the United States dollar in France, Germany, Great Britain, Japan and Italy in 1970 as compared to 1996.