EMU Risk For Czech Republic
- Country Risk Summary: CZECH REPUBLIC. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;May2003, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p8
Presents news briefs related to the political and economic condition of Czech Republic as of May 2003. Challenges faced by the country's coalition government to reduce the budget deficit and meet the Maastricht criteria; Growth prospects of the country's economy for 2003; Role of foreign...
- Country Risk Summary: CZECH REPUBLIC. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Aug2003, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p6
The article presents country risk summary for Czech Republic as of August 2003. The governing coalition faces a key test of its ability to hold together over the next few months, with parliament due to scrutinise the government's fiscal deficit reduction package designed to qualify the country...
- CZECH REPUBLIC: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p6
The article offers news briefs in Czech Republic including the political risk, economic risk and business.
- CZECH REPUBLIC: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Oct2010, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the political, economic, and business environment risks in Czech Republic including the Finance Minister Miroslav Kalousek who announced an intention to reforming the nation's state pension system by 2012, consumer price inflation (CPI) which entered at 1.9 percent...
- Country Risk Summary: CZECH REPUBLIC. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Nov2002, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p8
Presents news items related to the political and economic condition of the Czech Republic as of November 2002. Opposition to the proposed tax rise by some of the coalition partners of the country's Social Democratic government; Economic implications of the damages caused by the August 2002 flood.
- Czech Republic. // Background Notes on Countries of the World 2003;Feb2003 Czech Republic, p1
Presents information on Czech Republic. Geographical features of the country; Economy of the country as of February 11, 2003; Government and political conditions of the country.
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Prague Business Journal;4/21/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p2
Reports on economic and political developments in Czech Republic from April 21-27, 2003. Improvement in the construction industry; Deflation in the Czech economy; Draft amendment to a bill on mandatory army service.
- Czech Republic. // International Country Risk Guide Annual: Czech Republic;2012, p49
The article presents a country risk analysis for the Czech Republic for year 2012. The assessment provides the country's political, financial, economic and composite risk ratings. It offers a commentary on key events, political challenges and policy implications facing the country, including the...
- DATAMONITOR: Czech Republic. // Czech Republic Country Profile;2010, p1
The article focuses on the political, social, and economic conditions in the Czech Republic in 2010. It says that the fiscal deficit increased to 10.4 billion dollars in 2009, but government reforms are expected to promote economic recovery. It mentions that the aging population in the country...