- Vietnam takes away from China as Hanoi rocks. // EuroProperty;3/3/2008, p60
The article discusses how Vietnam is overtaking China in terms of economic development and attracting foreign investment. Productivity has helped provide Vietnam with an average gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate of 7.1 percent over the past 10 years second in the region only to China....
- ECONOMY. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Vietnam;Jul2006, p5
The article presents information on the Vietnamese economy. The broad economic reform approved by the Sixth Party Congress in 1986 has improved the country's business climate. The annual gross domestic product growth, inflation rate, rate of consumer price index and per capita income of the...
- Total Factor Productivity Growth of Industrial State-owned Enterprises in Vietnam, 1976-98. Vu Quoc Ngu // ASEAN Economic Bulletin;Aug2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p158
Vietnam has witnessed a relatively high rate of economic growth since the launch of its comprehensive economic reform under Doi Moi. Adding to that impressive achievement is the remarkable growth rate of the industrial sector, in which state-owned enterprises (SOE) have accounted for nearly half...
- chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2006 2nd Quarter, p12
The article provides an economic outlook for Vietnam in 2006.
- chapter 5: Key Sectors. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2006 3rd Quarter, p37
The article reports on developments related to the key economic sectors in Vietnam.
- chapter 4: Business Environment. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2007 2nd Quarter, p37
The article characterizes the business environment of Vietnam and identifies its strengths and weaknesses.
- Executive Summary. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2007 3rd Quarter, p5
The article provides information on the economic status of Vietnam in 2007, wherein the country is considered one of the fastest growing economies in the world with an annual gross domestic product (GDP) growth of 8.5%.
- chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2007 3rd Quarter, p15
The article provides information on the economic outlook of Vietnam in 2007, which the country is considered one of the fastest-growing economies in Asia with an average growth of 7.5%.
- chapter 4: Business Environment. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2007 3rd Quarter, p38
The article provides information on the status of the business environment of Vietnam in 2007, which there are ongoing reforms to the bureaucracy of the country but, it remains one of the world's most corrupt nations.