- Executive Summary. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2012 2nd Quarter, Issue 2, p5
The article presents an executive summary for the economic conditions in Vietnam with information on the fall of the growth of gross domestic product (GDP), the potential decline in foreign direct investment inflows from China and Hong Kong and a steady improvement in the country's trade deficit.
- Macro Stability In Vietnam. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/17/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 46, p7
Presents an outlook on Vietnam's economy in 2003. Gross domestic product in 2002; Increase in exports in the February 2003; Concerns regarding the country's banking reform.
- Vietnam's Firm Fundamentals. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/16/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p5
Presents economic updates on Vietnam as of June 16, 2003. Growth rate of gross domestic product; Status of financing; Investment trends.
- chapter 2 Economic Outlook. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2005 1st Quarter, p8
The article focuses on the economic conditions in Vietnam, as of January 1, 2005. The country started its program of economic renovation or in 1986. While reform has been gradual, the country has enjoyed and will continue to experience strong economic growth, driven in most part by the dynamic...
- Background Note: Vietnam. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Vietnam;Apr2005, p1
Presents several facts about Vietnam as of April 2005. Population; Gross domestic product in 2004; Inflation rate in 2004.
- ECONOMY. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Vietnam;Jun2006, p5
Provides information on the Vietnamese economy. Average annual gross domestic product from 1998-2003; Scope of the Bilateral Agreement between the U.S. and Vietnam; Key export products of the country.
- Executive Summary. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2011 4th Quarter, Issue 4, p5
The article provides an overview of the economic outlook for Vietnam from 2011-2012 in which gross domestic product (GDP) is expected to increase to 7.2% while policy rate will remain on hold at 14% before easing the monetary policy.
- Chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2011 4th Quarter, Issue 4, p21
The article forecasts the long-term economic condition of Vietnam for 2011-2020 wherein foreign investment into the manufacturing sector will continue to drive growth while the government is targeting 7.0-7.5% annual real gross domestic products (GDP) growth in 2011-2016.
- ECONOMY. // Vietnam Country Profile;2007, p13
The article provides detailed analysis concerning the economy in Vietnam. Information on the economic growth experienced by the country in the 1990s, rate of unemployment and gross domestic product is provided. In addition, an evaluation on the country's economic performance, trading sector...