Currency Peg To Weather Political Fears
- Currency of terror. Preece, Howard // Finance Week;10/5/2001, p21
Reports the foreign exchange rate of rand in South Africa. Crucial aspects of macroeconomic management; Shortage of foreign capital inflows; Forex value of the rand way.
- Shopping around. Zahos, Effie // Money (Australia Edition);Aug2002, p34
Discusses how exchange rate movements helped automobile sales in Australia. Reason for the slow effect of the Australian dollar appreciation on other trades; Benefits to both local and imported vehicles; Amount of exchange rate savings.
- AB guide to African currencies. // African Business;May99, Issue 243, p4
Presents a chart related to exchange rates of African currencies as of May 1999.
- Exchange rate fundamentals and the Canadian dollar. Lafrance, Robert; Van Norden, Simon // Bank of Canada Review;Spring95, p17
Develops a simple equation with a few key variables which can account for the broad movements of the Canada-United States real exchange rate over the post-1970 period of floating exchange rates. Swings in commodity prices and interest rate differentials as major factors; Other minor factors...
- EXCHANGE RATES. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/26/2003, Issue 2565, p22
Provides the exchange rates of different currencies, as of May 2003. U.S. dollar; Australian dollar; Dinar; Rupee.
- International Statistics. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;May2003, Vol. 89 Issue 5, pA44
Presents a chart depicting the foreign exchange rates and indexes of the current exchange value of the U.S. dollar.
- Macroeconomic Data and Forecasts: REGIONAL. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Dec2002, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p8
Cites graphical representations of exchange rates of currencies of countries from Southeast Asian region from August 28, 2001 to October 28, 2002. Trend of Asia's currencies; Possibility of rise in currency of Singapore; Reason why Singapore's central bank is not in favor of a strong currency.
- Chapter I: Country Overview. // Holy See Country Review;2000, p4
Provides key data concerning Papal States, including boundaries, coastline, population, largest cities, climate, average daily temperature, religions, languages, currency, exchange rate and national holidays.
- On Misquoting Bilateral Exchange Rates. Moosa, Imad; Pereira, Robert // Atlantic Economic Journal;Jun2000, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p266
No abstract available.