Gas Industry Attracts Surge In Interest
- Final agreement reached on Khazzan tight gas scheme. WATTS, MARK // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/20/2013, Vol. 57 Issue 51, p10
The article reports on the approval given by the government of Oman for Great Britain's energy company BP, formerly British Petroleum, to develop the Khazzan tight gas field, construction of which to begin in 2014 and the first gas expected to be produced in 2017.
- IN BRIEF: Selling point. // Engineer (Online Edition);2/28/2011, p9
The article reports on the plan of BP PLC to sell its interests in a number of operated oil and gas fields in Great Britain.
- BP says Adriatic pipeline choice for Azeri gas driven by prices. // Energy Today (Hungary);07/01/2013, p4
The article reports on the confirmation by British oil and gas company BP Plc, the lead developer of Azerbaijan's Shah Deniz natural-gas field, that its decision to send the fuel to Europe through the proposed Trans-Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) was driven by prices.
- North Sea link closed until September. // Utility Week;8/10/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p26
The article reports on a warning issued by operator BP that emergency repairs to the Central Area Transmission (CATS) North Sea pipeline will keep the gas link closed until sometime in September 2007. The pipeline carries gas from a cluster of North Sea gas fields to Teesside where supplies are...
- Restart of Egypt's biggest gas project approved. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/25/2015, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p9
The article reports on Egypt State Council's approval of a deal to restart Egypt's biggest gas field development project of British oil major BP PLC within the next two months in 2015.
- TRINIDAD & TOBAGO. // Caribbean Update;
This section offers updates on various issues in Trinidad & Tobago. BP Plc has begun pumping natural gas at the Mango field off the coast of Trinidad. A contract has been awarded to Wartsila by the national electric utility, Trinidad & Tobago Electricity Commission, to supply a dual-fuel power...
- BP-led group awards contracts for Shah Deniz II gas field. // Energy Today (Hungary);3/21/2014, p1
The article reports that the construction and engineering contracts for developing the Shah Deniz gas field off Azerbaijan's coast has been awarded by a consortium, led by oil company BP PLC.
- BP to restart North Sea gas field. // Regional Today;10/20/2014, p1
The article discusses restarting of Rhum gas field in the North Sea of Great Britain by British Petroleum.
- BP closer to bringing Azeri natural gas to Europe. // Energy Today (Hungary);11/21/2014, p5
The article reports that energy company BP PLC has awarded a contract to the Canadian pipeline company ShawCor Ltd. to help develop the Shah Deniz gas field off the Azerbaijan coast.