Oil And Gas Industries Spread Their Wings
- India : Petroleum Ministryand#160;gives nod forand#160;5% stake sale inand#160;ONGC. // TendersInfo News;8/13/2014, p1
The article reports that the Ministry of Petroleum in India has approved the proposed sale of public sector Maharatna Oil and Natural Gas Corp. (ONGC), with the government aiming to generate 58,000 crore rupees from the disinvestment.
- Performance of China Petrochemical Corporation in 2009. // China Chemical Reporter;9/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p13
The article reports on the industrial performance of government-owned China Petrochemical Corp., also known as Sinopec Group, in 2009. It cites the 185.193 billion cubic meters of geological gas reserves and 285 million tons of geological petroleum reserves identified by Sinopec Group in 2009....
- New consortium to tap natural gas production. // Asian Business Review;Dec96, p14
Reports on the plans of three based oil companies to start a natural gas production from the Andaman Sea in Burma in 1999.
- Chapter 5: CIS. // Natural Gas Utilities of the World;2006, Vol. 8, p86
Chapter 5 named CIS of the book "Gas Industries and Utilities of the World 2006" is presented. An overview of the natural gas in Commonwealth of Independent States including Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Belarus in 2006 has been presented representing the data in the form of charts and diagrams....
- Chapter 7: Sub-Saharan Africa. // Natural Gas Utilities of the World;2006, Vol. 8, p120
Chapter 7 named Sub-Saharan Africa of the book "Gas Industries and Utilities of the World 2006" is presented. An overview of the natural gas in Sub-Saharan Africa including countries like Angola, Benin, and Botswana in 2006 is presented representing the data in the form of charts and diagrams....
- Saudis Go The Final Mile For Gas Initiative. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Nov2002, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p2
Reports the implementation of deadline to international oil companies in response to natural gas initiative by the Saudi ministerial negotiating committee. Proposal of increase on rates of return on downstream facilities; Confidence of companies for implementation of rates of return and access...
- Average price of natural gas sold to residential consumers, by state, 2010-2012. // Natural Gas Monthly;Jan2013, p62
A table is presented on the average price of natural gas sold in every state in the U.S. to residential consumers from 2010 to 2012.
- Average price of natural gas sold to commercial consumers, by state, 2010-2012. // Natural Gas Monthly;Jan2013, p67
A table is presented on the average price of natural gas sold in every state in the U.S. to commercial consumers from 2010 to 2012.
- Worte together to keep energy production safe. // Northern Colorado Business Report;5/31/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p30
In this article the author offers some suggestion oil and gas companies for safe production of oil and gas.