- Country Risk Summary: THAILAND. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Mar2004, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p2
This article presents information on country risk to investments in Thailand. The country is to maintain martial law in the Muslim south of the country. Pongsak Eakbannasingh, who commands the southern regions where the majority of Thailand's six million Muslims live, said the decision was made...
- RISK SUMMARY: BARBADOS. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Dec2010, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p2
The article presents a summary of country risk for Barbados as of December 2010 including the economic recovery of the island, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth and the factors which prevent inter-regional trade.
- INDIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Jul2011, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p2
The article offers information on the political, economic, and business risk in India including the 2012 state election results for the new Indian National Congress (INC), the maintenance of 7.8% real Gross Domestic Product (GDP) economic forecast in fiscal year 2011-2012, and the launch of a...
- Country Risk Summary: LATVIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia, CIS & Baltics Monitor;Mar2003, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p11
Provides information on the country risk rating of Latvia as of March 2003. Indication of the tensions between Latvia and Russia; Gross domestic product growth in the first nine months of 2002; Decline in the share of economic output of the transport, communications and storage sector.
- Thailand. // Political Risk Yearbook: Thailand Country Report;2011, preceding pPRI-1
A political risk report for Thailand as of December 2010 is presented. The country's overall standing in the Global Political Risk Services (PRS) Risk Index is provided. Highlights of the forecast for Thailand include a moderate risk of turmoil in international business, 4.3% real gross domestic...
- LIBYA: Country Forecast: Forecast Scenarios. // Political Risk Yearbook: Libya Country Report;2006, p13
Presents country risk forecast scenarios for Libya for 2006. Impact on Libyans of economic hardship resulting from years of international isolation; Efforts of the government to attract foreign investment; Status of annual gross domestic product growth.
- Country Risk Summary: ESTONIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia, CIS & Baltics Monitor;Mar2003, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p10
Provides information on the country risk rating of Estonia as of March 2003. Overview of political parties; Growth of gross domestic product in 2002; Analysis of foreign direct investment inflows in 2002.
- Country Risk Summary: THAILAND. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Apr2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p2
Presents political, economic and business risks faced by Thailand as of April 2003. Concerns regarding the ongoing U.S.-led war on Iraq; Year-on-year percentage growth in gross domestic product of the country in the fourth quarter of 2002; Increase in consumer confidence index in February 2003.
- ESTONIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2011, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p10
The article offers news briefs related to the economic and political condition in Estonia including the high political risk ratings of the country, the growth of Estonia's gross domestic product (GDP) for the first quarter of 2011, and the country's economic recovery.