- Sub-Saharan Africa: MALI. // Military Technology;Jan2003, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p259
Describes the structure of the Armed Forces in Mali. Head of State; Armed Forces Minister; Amount of defense budget; Structure of the Land Forces Command; Number of Air Force personnel; Land Force Command equipment.
- DEFENSE. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Mali;Feb2008, p8
The article looks at the defence forces of Mali. The country has an estimated 700 soldiers, which are under the jurisdiction of the Minister of Defence and Veterans. Policemen are under the supervision of the Minister of Security and Civil Protection. Russia was the main source of the country's...
- DEFENSE. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Mali;Aug2009, p7
The article offers information on Mali's armed forces.
- Defense Forces. // Mali Country Review;2009, p39
The article presents an overview of the defense forces of Mali, with details on its military branches, mandatory service terms, and military expenditures.
- Defense Forces. // Mali Country Review;2010, p41
The article discusses the defense forces in Mali including military branches, manpower in general population-fit for military service, and military expenditures.
- My Last Years in Africa. Baker, Robert // American Diplomacy;2/19/2014, p1
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of living in Mali, a country in Africa, in 1968-1969 in which he describes the poverty and its military power.
- DEFENSE. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Mali;1/3/2012, p7
The article presents information on Mali's armed forces which are under the control of the minister of defense and veterans, as is the National Guard, while the police and gendarmes share responsibility for internal security.
- Training: supplementary activities for the 1st EUTM trained battalion Waraba. // African Business News;4/28/2014, p11
The article offers information on the supplementary activities of the first trained battalion of the European Union Training Mission in Mali (EUTM), called Waraba, on April 28, 2014.
- Seminar on the reform of the Malian army. // African Business News;8/14/2014, p20
No abstract available.