Industrial Production To Moderate
- THE THEORY OF DOMESTIC CONTENT PROTECTION AND CONTENT PREFERENCE. Grossman, Gene M. // Quarterly Journal of Economics;Nov81, Vol. 96 Issue 4, p583
This paper investigates the resource reallocation effected by content protection and content preference schemes under alternative assumptions regarding the definition of domestic content, the number of intermediate goods, and the market structure of the domestic intermediate good industry....
- Industrial Production Hit By Economic Environment. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Nov2011, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p7
The article presents an outlook for industrial production and trade activity in Taiwan. It states that the industrial and trade sectors exhibit signs of slowdown while contractions in chemical material production and a decline in the production of computers, electronics and optical products...
- Classification of trade products. // OECD Economic Surveys: Brazil;Jun2001, p250
Presents a list of classification of trade products in Brazil. Basic manufacturing goods; Intermediate goods and equipment; Consumption goods.
- Chart 2. Intermediate goods and its components, January 1993 through December 2003, 3-month seasonally adjusted annual rates of change. // PPI Detailed Report;Dec2003, p9
Presents graphs of the seasonally adjusted annual rates of change for intermediate goods and its components in the U.S., from January 1993 through December 2003. Intermediate materials, supplies and components; Intermediate foods and feeds; Intermediate energy goods.
- Made in America. Noga, Edward // Rubber & Plastics News;7/23/2007, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p1
The article reports several issues of concern related to consumer products including automotive and industrial products with emphasis on the dynamics of its production. According to the author, consumer product's survivability depends whether or not these products are highly-engineered or not....
- Ups and Downs: How Wages Change Over the Business Cycle. Huang, Kevin X. D. // Business Review (Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia);2006 Second Quarter, p1
Offers evidence on the increased role of intermediate goods in the production process in the postwar era. Changes in the cyclical behavior of real wages; Cause of the changes; Examples of demand shocks; Correlation between real wages and production output.
- Intermediate goods and its components, January 1993 through October 2003, 3-month seasonally adjusted annual rates of change. // PPI Detailed Report;Oct2003, p8
Provides information regarding intermediate goods and its components, January 1993 through October 2003, 3-month seasonally adjusted annual rates of change.
- Recalculation of Seasonal Adjustment Factors. // PPI Detailed Report;Jan2013, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p5
The article focuses on the recalculation of factors in seasonal adjustment to show the patterns of price-movement for commodity-grouping and stage-of-processing (SOP) indexes for 2012. It states that indexes for the model of experimental aggregation on the final-intermediate demand has been...
- IMPORTS DIP IN MARCH, BUT INCREASE FOR 1ST QTR. // Metal Center News;Jun2005, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p95
The article presents information on the U.S. steel imports. According to data from the U.S. Department of Commerce, March 2005 steel imports fell 6.3 percent from February. During the first quarter, however, imports increased nearly 20 percent from last year. Steel imports in March totaled 2.52...