Further Tightening Ahead
- Country Intelligence:Report: Czech Republic. // Czech Republic Country Monitor;Oct2013, p1
The article presents information on the prospects of the economic condition in Czech Republic. The economy condition of Czech Republic is healthier as compared to most European countries, but it is predicted that politics could be a barrier to further progress. The unemployment continued to rise...
- Further Rate Hikes Ahead. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2007, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p6
The article presents an economic outlook for the Czech Republic in 2007. The Czech National Bank increased its repurchase agreement rate to 2.75 percent during its monetary policy meeting on May 31. It is believed that inflationary pressures are likely to build up further, which will prompt...
- IP Growth To Remain Robust In H111. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2011, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p7
The article presents an economic outlook for Czech Republic as of March 2011. It highlights the continued improvement of the country's industrial production (IP), which will post an average 6.09% in 2011. It also mentions the contribution of the revival in external demand, production of motor...
- BMI FORECAST SCENARIO. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Nov2002, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the developments in the Czech Republic's economy as of November 2002. Economic growth forecasted by the Czech Finance Ministry for 2003; Year on Year industrial output growth of the country as of August 2002; Economic implications of the rise in unemployment and damages caused by the...
- Czech Q3 economy contracts less than estimated. // Regional Today;12/5/2013, p1
The article reports on a data showing that the economy of Czech performed well in the third quarter of 2013 than expected, which decline by only 0.1%.
- Interest rates face further cuts. GREENE, ANDREW // Prague Post;8/15/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 33, pB2
The article reports on the data released on August 8, 2012 which shows 8.3% increase in unemployment rate in Czech Republic due to the weak economy.
- Let Us Not Be Misled by Growth in Average Wages! Horská, Helena // Czech Business & Trade;2010, Issue 1, p7
The article discusses the impact of the global financial crisis in 2008-2009 on unemployment and wage growths in 2010 in Czech Republic. It notes that declining economy is associated with increasing unemployment rate and unemployment growth results in temporary slow down of rate of inflation and...
- The Czech Economy in 2002 and Prospects for 2003. Janacek, Kamil // Czech Business & Trade;2003, Issue 3/4, p5
Analyzes the economy of the Czech Republic in 2002. Economic forecasting for 2003; Gross domestic products; Growth of industry, construction and retail trade; Inflation; Balance of trade.
- Industry Forecast Scenario. // Czech Republic Tourism Report;Q2 2012, Issue 2, p10
The article presents a forecast scenario for the tourism industry of the Czech Republic. The Czech Tourist Authority (CTA), a government-funded body, is tasked with promoting the tourism sector in the Czech Republic and abroad, operating about 25 branches around the world in 2011. From the...