Thailand -- SETI: Promising Long-Term
- Executive Summary. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2011 4th Quarter, Issue 4, p5
The article offers information related to the economic forecasts and condition of Thailand which includes estimates on growth risks, balance of payments, and the position by Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra on the constitutional amendment.
- Medium- and Long-Term: Outlook. // Thailand Country Monitor;Mar2012, p21
The article forecasts the economic and political conditions of Thailand as of March 2012 with regards to its medium and long-term prospects. It is expected that the constitutional changes implemented after the military coup will have a long-term effect on the distribution of power between the...
- Country Reports: Thailand. // Thailand Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for Thailand is presented from publisher IHS Inc., with topics including economic growth, political and economic risks, and economic forecasting.
- Outlook and Assumptions: Domestic Assumptions. // Thailand Country Monitor;Mar2012, p3
The article forecasts the economic and political condition of Thailand in 2012 with regards to its domestic assumptions and economic growth wherein wide-scale political violence is not expected to resume and financial spending is projected to increase due to the floods.
- THAILAND BUSINESS FORECAST REPORT. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;Q4 2014, Issue 4, p1
The report presents political and economic forecasts for Thailand from 2014 until 2023, looking at the country's domestic politics, economic activity and SWOT analysis of the political, economic and business environment.
- RISK SUMMARY: THAILAND. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Apr2008, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p2
The article reports on the political and economic risks and business environment in Thailand. The Commerce Ministry revised its export target for 2008 from 10%-12.5% to 15% in February, partially due to strong January data, which showed exports growing at 33.6% year-on-year to a record $13.84...
- Economic And Political Crisis Converging. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;May2009, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p1
The article presents the economic and political outlook in Thailand through 2009. According to the view of Business Monitor International (BMI), the country's forecasted dim in the export sector and the lingering political tensions are the key hindrances to a faster economic recovery. BMI...
- Thailand Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Thailand Country Report;2007, p3
The article offers political and economic forecasts for Thailand. The forecasted real gross domestic product for years 2007 to 2011 is 4.5 percent while 3.2 percent for inflation for the same time line. According to the author, a political crisis was temporarily resolved with the removal of...
- Stocks: Too Early To Call A Bottom. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Apr2009, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p1
The article forecasts on the conditions of the stock exchanges and economic conditions in Thailand for the year 2009. Despite some stabilisation plot, Business Monitor International Ltd. believes that the tight macroeconomic outlook along with the risk of further political ructions will serve as...