Spending To Boost Popularity
- Poland Political Overview. // Poland Defence & Security Report;Q1 2011, Issue 1, p51
The article presents an overview of the political scene in Poland. It mentions the election of Bronislaw Komorowski which is believed to bring positive development for the country's political and economic outlook. It forecasts a tapering progress with a government that mandates to deliver...
- RISK SUMMARY: POLAND. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Nov2007, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p4
The article discusses political and economic issues in Poland. On September 7, 2007, the Polish parliament voted in favor of its dissolution. The country's inflation rate risks meeting the central bank's 2.5 percent target for 2007. A forecast from the Polish Information and Foreign Investment...
- POLAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Nov2005, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p4
The article focuses on the political, economic and business risks of Poland. Following the parliamentary elections in September, the Law and Justice party and the Civic Platform have begun negotiations to form a governing coalition. National Bank of Poland monetary policy council member Andrzej...
- Poland Country Profile. // Poland Country Profile;2006, p1
Presents an overview of the economic and political conditions in Poland as of December 2005. Results of the general election in September 2001; Performance of the country's privatization program; International relations.
- Poland: Country Forecast: Current Data. // Political Risk Yearbook: Poland Country Report;2005, p5
Reports on the economic conditions in Poland in 2004. Political fact sheet; Domestic economic indicators; International economic indicators; Social indicators; Regional real GDP growth; Regional inflation rates; Economic performance profile; Population; Work force distribution.
- Poland: Country Forecast: Forecast Scenarios. // Political Risk Yearbook: Poland Country Report;2005, p13
Presents forecasts for Poland in 2004. Forces that confront the government; Scenarios under various political regimes; opportunities for investors; Inflation; Economic forecasts.
- POLAND: Country Forecast: Current Data. // Political Risk Yearbook: Poland Country Report;2006, p5
Presents information on political and economic conditions of Poland in 2006. Public officials in the country; Performance of domestic economic indicators of the country from 2000 to 2004 including inflation rate and capital investment; Social indicators such as urban population and infant deaths.
- Country Risk Summary: POLAND. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;May2004, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p4
The article focuses on political and economic risks of Poland. Following his departure from the ruling SLD party, Polish Prime Minister Leszek Miller has confirmed that he will also resign as prime minister with effect from May 2, 2004. The struggle to replace Miller has so far been...
- Poland. // Political Risk Yearbook: Poland Country Report;2011, preceding pPRI-1
A political risk report for Poland as of November 2010 is presented. The country's overall standing in the Global Political Risk Services (PRS) Risk Index is provided. Highlights of the forecast for Poland include a low risk to international business, 3.5% real gross domestic product (GDP)...