Convergence To Underpin Business Environment
- MULTICRITERIA APPROACH IN BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT RANKING: CASE OF NEW EU AND TRANSITION COUNTRIES. Makojevic, Nikola; Veselinovic, Petar; Fedajev, Aleksandra // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;2013, Vol. 149 Issue 11, p415
The aim of this paper is to provide comparison between new EU member state and transition countries related to business environment improvements and rank them according to the results of multicriteria analysis. We have analyzed 22 countries during 2006-2010, looking at their environmental...
- Business Environment Ranking. // India Oil & Gas Report;Q1 2008, p27
The article focuses on the changes in the league table of business environment ratings in Asia Pacific Region. The strength of energy demand growth remains the key positive factor in the region, with oil and gas output growth potential only moderate. State involvement is generally high and the...
- THE NATIONAL AND THE EUROPEAN UNION BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT IN THE CONTEXT OF THE KNOWLEDGE-BASED ECONOMY. Hagiu, Alina; Clipici, Emilia // Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai, Negotia;2009, Vol. 2, p119
The paper supposes a systematic research and few pragmatic guidelines in addressing the competitive environment (national and European) in which are operating Romanian companies, because their activity is heavily influenced by the business environment and determined by the factors of it. The...
- Business Environment Rating. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Apr2005, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p5
Presents a graphical representation of business environment rating in Latin America, based on the assessment of the Business Monitor International in April 2005. Business environment rating of Mexico; Performance of Costa Rica; Rank of Guatemala.
- MARKET WATCH. // Orange County Business Journal;2/10/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p12
Presents charts depicting the ranking of the business enterprises in California as of February 2003.
- MARKET WATCH. // Orange County Business Journal;6/2/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p8
Presents charts and graphs depicting the ranking of the business enterprises in Orange County, California as of June 2003.
- New York. Gibson, Stacey; Ramirez, Cecilia // Crain's Chicago Business;1996 Top Business Lists, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p32
Presents statistical information on New York's 50 publicly held companies in the market ranked by revenues.
- Houston. // Crain's Chicago Business;1996 Top Business Lists, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p48
Presents statistical information on Houston's 50 largest publicly held companies in the market ranked by revenues.
- The Nasdaq 1000. // Equities;Sep96, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p16
Lists the top 1000 corporations in the Nasdaq Market System based on market value.