KHR: Structural Weaknesses Constrain Riel
- Stock Market. // Cambodia Country Review;2012, p117
The article provides information on the plan of the National Bank of Cambodia to set up or create a capital and stock market to boost to the flow of capital from other countries.
- Stock Market. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Cambodia Country Review;2013, p108
The article focuses on the role of the National Bank of Cambodia in setting up a stock market in Cambodia.
- Stock Market. // Cambodia Country Review;2011, p111
The article announces the plans of the National Bank of Cambodia in conducting a study on the potential establishment of a stock market and a capital market to attract foreign countries.
- CAMBODIA. WILKIN, TREVOR // Coin News;Sep2015, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p80
The article focuses on the National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) which issued three banknotes in 2015, including the 100 R and 500 R on January 14 and 10000 R on May 7, 2015.
- Rampant Inflation Poses Risks To Stability. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Oct2008, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the impact of the increasing inflation on the economic stability of Cambodia. Accordingly, the inflation affects the country's economic growth in 2008 and also poses a risk to social stability in this country where 34.1% of the population lives on less than U.S. $1 a day....
- Cambodia's central bank picks Citi for custody. // Asian Investor;Apr2009, p6
The article reports on the selection of the National Bank of Cambodia by Citi to provide global custodian services for its offshore investments in 2009. It mentions that Citi will safekeep the Cambodian central bank's assets in addition to providing outsourcing, performance measurement and...
- World Bank Urges Economic Reform. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jan2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p6
The article focuses on economic conditions in Cambodia. The World Bank has warned Cambodia that it must speed up its reform programme if it is to avoid serious economic problems. In a recent report entitled "Cambodia: At the Crossroads," the World Bank reinforced the importance of the country...
- Economic Conditions. // Cambodia Country Review;2001/2002, p25
Provides an overview on the economy of Cambodia. Impact of the country's political crisis on its economy; Percentage growth of the economy in 2000; International organizational affiliation; Growth of the country's private sector.
- Macroeconomic Activity Data Tables. // Cambodia Country Review;2001/2002, p28
Provides statistical description on the macroeconomic activity in Cambodia from 1995 to 1999. Real gross domestic product (GDP); Growth rates; GDP/employment by sector of origin; Money supply, interest rates and foreign exchange reserves.