RISK SUMMARY: LITHUANIA
- FOCUS ONâ€¦ Estonia. // PRWeek (London);4/5/2013, p9
The article focuses on the state of Estonia in Europe and discusses its population, its membership of the European Union (EU), the progress of its Gross Domestic Product (GDP) over time, and its important media and communication brands.
- INDIA: Macroeconomic Data and Forecasts. // Asia Monitor: Indian Subcontinent Monitor;Aug2002, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p3
Presents charts and graphs depicting the macroeconomics in India. Gross domestic product; Industrial production index; Consumer price index.
- REGIONAL: Macroeconomic Data and Forecasts. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Oct2002, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p8
Presents charts depicting regional macroeconomic data in Asian countries. Trend of nominal gross domestic product of Indonesia; Percentage increase for the real gross domestic product of Malaysia for the year 2002; Consumer price inflation trend in the Philippines.
- monthly Latest statistics. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;4/19/2002, p8
Presents a chart depicting latest statistics in Canada as of April 2002. Changes in the gross domestic product; Level of consumer price index; Use of the 1997 North American Industrial Classification System in the calculation of the rates of capacity use.
- Current trends. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;5/3/2002, p7
Presents graphs depicting the consumer price index in Canada as of May 2002. Increase of the gross domestic products; Growth of the housing demand; Decline of unemployment rate.
- Latest statistics. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;7/11/2003, p8
Presents information related to the economy of Canada for the first quarter of 2003. Statistics on operating profits of enterprises and gross domestic product; Information on percentage of unemployment rate and average weekly earnings; Data on consumer price index.
- List of acronyms. // Inflation Report (National Bank of Moldova);Jan2012, Issue 1, p2
The article lists acronyms related to inflation which include the consumer price index (CPI), gross domestic product (GDP) and state securities (SS).
- DATA & FORECASTS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;May2013, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p5
A table is presented which lists several predicted economic parameters including Gross Domestic Product, goods import and export and consumer price index till 2014 for Thailand.
- Prices. // Canadian Economic Observer;Mar2002 Statistical Summary, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p21
Presents charts and graphs depicting the prices. Gross domestic product price indexes; Consumer price indexes; Industrial product price indexes by commodity.