Inflation Picks Up Speed
- Euro: Estonia Joins The Inflation Tangle. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/27/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 48, p17
Focuses on the status of the economy in Estonia, as of March 27, 2006. Information on the Estonian consumer price index; Forecast on the semi-annual inflation outlook; Credit ratings of Estonia.
- Deflation To Remain A Major Problem. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the economic outlook for Estonia. It is expected that deflation will remain firmly in play through the first half of 2010. It is projected that the consumer price growth will not correspond with a marked recovery in demand. It is also anticipated that inflationary...
- Consumer Price Index. // Baltic States Country Profile;2007, p29
Two charts are presented which show the consumer price index inflation in Estonia from 2001-2006.
- Inflation To Moderate. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;
The article offers forecast on the economic outlook in Estonia in 2011. It predicts the nation's inflation to fall steadily to average three percent over the long term based on the performance of the commodity price growth of the country. It adds that the country has experienced consistently...
- Estonia consumer prices fall in July. // Regional Today;8/8/2014, p1
The article reports on the decline of the consumer price index in Estonia by 0.4 percent year-on-year in July 2014, with prices of goods cheaper by 0.7 percent while cost of services increased by 0.1 percent.
- RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Dec2007, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p10
The article forecasts the political and economic conditions, and the performance of the business sector in Estonia for 2007. Relations between Estonia and Russia remain tense following Tallinn's decision to reject an application from Russian-Germany company Nord Stream. The annual rate of...
- Inflation To Weaken In 2012. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2012, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p10
The article presents an economic outlook of Estonia for 2012. It forecasts that the country's average consumer price inflation will come in at 3.6% in 2012 from the previous 3.8% estimate, given the easing grain supply bottlenecks and weaker economic expansion. It also predicts that global...
- Consumer Price Index. // Baltic States Country Profile;2005, p25
A table and a chart are presented which provide data on the inflation of the consumer price index in Estonia from 1999 to 2004.
- Estonia's consumer prices fall in Oct. // Regional Today;11/10/2014, p1
The article reports a fall in Estonia's consumer prices in October due to the fall in price of goods, food and non-alcoholic beverages, and education as per government agency Statistics Estonia.