Euro Adoption To Remain Policy Focus
- Fitch Warns on Forex Risk in CLO 2.0. // Asset Securitization Report;Jun2013, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p27
The article offers information on global rating agency, Fitch Ratings Ltd. that has warned against the changes in the exchange rate of sterling and the euro.
- Hungary: Budget Worries Prompt Downgrade. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/12/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 34, p17
The article reports that Fitch has downgraded the long-term foreign currency rating of Hungary in 2005. According to the agency, the downgrades reflect the adverse impact of persistently large budget deficits. It also reflects an increasing probability of a delay in the country's euro adoption...
- A CEE Favourite. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/9/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 37, p18
The article presents a currency forecast for the Slovak koruna for 2006. Prospects for the Slovak economy are discussed. Economic growth rate is estimated for 2005 and 2006. Predicted current account deficit by the National Bank of Slovakia is revealed. Inflation rate in November is reported.
- Fitch retains ratings on Slovakia. // Regional Today;8/25/2014, p1
The article reports that credit rating agency Fitch Ratings has rated Slovakia at a stable 'A+' and predicted economic growth with a good banking sector, controllable fiscal deficit and stable debt-to-GDP (gross domestic product) ratio.
- Euro Outlook Improves. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2007, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p8
The article offers an economic outlook for Slovakia for 2007, with focus on the euro. It was pointed out that the country's economic prospects are brightened by an improving euro adoption outlook. The new administration is also enabled by the positive economic backdrop to ease policy in discrete...
- Inflation To Remain A Challenge. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2008, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p9
The article presents an economic outlook on the inflation rate in Slovakia for 2008. Food and energy price pressures are projected to affect inflation rate. It is also viewed that an appreciating currency will play a significant role in Slovakia's plan to adopt a Euro currency. The country's...
- Fitch affirms Hungary at 'BB+'. // Hungary A.M.;6/10/2014, p3
The article offers information regarding Fitch Ratings Ltd.'s assessment of Hungary's long-term foreign currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and local currency.
- Fitch downgrades Ukraine to 'B-'. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/11/2013, p1
KYIV. Nov 11 (Interfax) - Fitch Ratings downgraded Ukraine's long-term foreign and local currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) to 'B-' from 'B' on November 8.
- Fitch revises of Kyiv's outlook to negative with currency ratings at 'B-'. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/19/2013, p1
KYIV. Nov 19 (Interfax) - Fitch Ratings revised the outlook on Ukraine's city of Kyiv's long-term foreign and local currency ratings to negative from stable on November 18, 2013, the agency said in a press release.