RISK SUMMARY: SLOVAKIA
- Finland: Country Reports - Recent Analysis. // Finland Country Monitor;Nov2011, p26
The article lists several economic reports in Finland from September 12, 2011 to October 26, 2011, which include "September Brings Only Modest Easing in Finnish Inflation," "Finnish Growth Picks Up in July," and "Finnish Public Finances Continue Strengthening in Q2."
- Seychelles' year-on-year rate of inflation dropped to 5.3%. // African Business News;5/ 8/2013, p34
The article reports on official data from Seychelles which revealed that the country's year-on-year rate of inflation has declined by 5.3 percent in April 2013 compared with 6.5 percent in March 2013.
- THE EFFECTS OF INFLATION ON LOCAL GOVERNMENT EXPENDITURES. Greytak, David; Gustely, Richard; Dinkelmeyer, Robert J. // National Tax Journal;Dec74, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p583
Much concern has been voiced in recent years over both the rapid growth in local government expenditures and the impact of inflation on the local economy. However, only recently have the interrelations between these changes been systematically analyzed. The purpose of this study is to derive an...
- Stop lying about spending 'cuts' Greenberg, Dean // Inside Tucson Business;11/28/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p16
The article focuses on the social program spending cuts passed by the House of Representatives in the U.S. To determine if cuts were taking place in terms of real dollars, it would be necessary to know not the rate of population growth and inflation, as many proponents of increased spending...
- Inflaciï¿½n e indizaciï¿½n en el mercado financiero: experiencias en Amï¿½rica Latina. // Monetaria;jul-sep1988, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p303
No abstract available.
- Bridge, Viaduct Costs Climb. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;9/22/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32472, p33
The article reports on the increase of the skyrocketing inflation rates for the Evergreen Point Bridge and Alaskan Way Viaduct in Seattle, Washington. The previous estimated cost for the Alaskan Way Viaduct's structure replacement increases from $2 billion to $2.82 billion. The price tag of the...
- When bigger isn't better. De Klerk, Vic // Finance Week;8/11/2003, p56
Reports on the money shortage suffered from by Zimbabwe. Worth of the note that will be issued by the country to ease the shortage of money; Inflation rate in the country; Possibility of the country reaching hyperinflation status; Factors influencing the status of the country's finances.
- UK inflation sees surprise drop to 2.2%. Jackson, Gary // Fundweb;11/12/2013, p13
The article reveals that inflation in England as measured by the consumer prices index dropped to 2.2 percent in October 2013 to reach a 13-month low.
- InflaciÃ³n estructural redux. Vera, Leonardo // Ensayos Economicos;dic2013, Issue 69, p37
Theories of inflation derived from the Latin American structuralist thought contain a set of contributions that, although fragmentary and discontinuous in time, have an analytical depth and richness rarely recognized. A comprehensive and integrated review of these contributions is given in this...