One More Rate Hike May Be Sufficient
- Poland: One More Rate Hike In 2007. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/5/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 29, p18
The article reports that the National Bank of Poland (NBP) will implement one further 25bps hike in its benchmark interest to 4.50% in the fourth quarter of 2007. Domestic causes of price inflation will remain prominent and prompt the NBP to further tighten its monetary policy over the coming...
- SLD deputy pushes anti-RPP law. Sparshott, Jeffrey // Warsaw Business Journal;12/22/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the monetary policy in Poland. Redefinition of policy goals of the National Bank of Poland; Change of legal framework for interest rates; Adaption of legal status of monetary policy on the Western standards.
- Czech Republic And Poland: CNB And NBP To Hike Further. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/31/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 36, p15
The article reports on the decision of both the Czech National Bank and the National Bank of Poland to leave interest rates unchanged. It is inferred that both central banks are expected to embark on further monetary tightening in 2008. According to the article, the decisions of the banks are in...
- Currency Rout In Poland. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/20/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 27, p15
Presents information on decision of the monetary policy committee of the National Bank of Poland to lower the interest rates in the country. Information on the consumer price index in Poland; Factors affecting the decision of the central bank; Details on the spending cuts mad by economy...
- Poland's core inflation falls in February. // Regional Today;03/19/2013, p1
The article reports that according to data released by the National Bank of Poland on March 11, 2013, core inflation of Poland decelerated to the lowest level in 64 months in February 2013, with the 1.1 percent increase in core consumer prices on an annual basis in February 2013.
- Poland core inflation rises in October. // Regional Today;11/18/2013, p1
The article focuses on a report from the National Bank of Poland which shows that the country's core consumer prices, excluding food and energy, increased 1.4 percent in October 2013 from that in October 2012, and inflation dropped to 0.8 percent in October 2013 from 1 percent in September 2013.
- Poland core inflation stable in May. // Regional Today;6/17/2014, p1
The article focuses on Poland's steady core inflation rate in May 2014 as indicated by figures from the National Bank of Poland, which state that the core consumer price index (CPI) raised to 0.8 percent annually and the core CPI remained unchanged month-on-month after 0.3 percent gain in April.
- Poland: Inflation To Provide Room For Easing? // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/19/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 35, p17
The article focuses on consumer price inflation in Poland as of December 2005. There was a decline in the inflation in November. Reports by local press say that reduction of miners pension scheme is being sought by the government. Inflation rate would return to the 2.5% aimed range in 2006...
- Poland: Rates Fall After Disappointing Q205. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/5/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p17
Reports on the decision of the National Bank of Poland to cut interest rates in 2005. Economic growth forecast of the government; Expectation of the bank on consumer price inflation; Cause of the volatility in the country.