RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY
- Budget Expert Exits. O'Reilly, Evan // Governing;Dec2004, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p68
Reports on the resignation of Donna Arduin as state finance director of California. Reason behind her resignation; Efforts of Arduin to reduce the state's budget deficit; Replacement for Arduin.
- BYE-BYE, DAVE. Barnes, Fred // New Republic;7/29/85, Vol. 193 Issue 5, p9
Comments on the resignation of David A. Stockman as budget director of President Ronald Reagan's administration in the U.S. Employment of Stockman at Wall Street investment banking firm Salomon Brothers Inc.; Dismissal of Stockman's Senate endorsement of budget deficit reduction by President...
- Let the People Know! Fontaine, Robert // Saturday Evening Post;7/31/1943, Vol. 216 Issue 5, p30
The article presents a joke on a news report about several issues related to the U.S. in 1943. There will be changes in subsidies in the U.S. Office of Price Administration. According to rubber and fuel administrators, there will be a plenty supply of the products. Several members of the U.S....
- Mark Dampier: My concerns about Woodford's Edinburgh Investment Trust. Dampier, Mark // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/31/2013, p50
The article offers the insights of Mark Dampier, research head at Hargreaves Lansdown, regarding Neil Woodford of Edinburgh Investment Trust whom he thinks has no plans to continue to manage the trust. He says that Edinburgh Investment Trust's future management is uncertain, and that supply and...
- Who Will Govern New England?. // Yankee;Nov2002, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p13
Reports the resignation of the six governors in New England. List of the governor's names; Revelation on the post of Connecticut's John Rowland as governor in 2003; Specifications for the retirement in public office.
- Covey of Senators leave for new nesting grounds. // Christian Science Monitor;12/4/95, Vol. 88 Issue 6, p2
Presents a list of Republican and Democrat senators to resign from their seat in 1995.
- Untitled. // Time;6/4/1923, Vol. 1 Issue 14, p30
A list of several events is presented, including the planned resignation of a European premier, the role of U.S. films in the proliferation of banditry in China, and the rebuilding of the Piccadilly Circus.
- INDECISIVELY WITH THE 33 RESIGNATIONS. // Opinion Piece in Macedonian Press;5/30/2014, p1
The author comments on several resignations in Macedonian parliament.
- Los Alamos directors resign after row over sacked whistleblowers. Brumfiel, Geoff // Nature;1/9/2003, Vol. 421 Issue 6919, p99
Reports on the resignation of directors of Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico John Browne and Joseph Salgado on January 2, 2003 after the laboratory was being accused of mismanagement and theft. Brief information about the allegations; Accusation against scientist Wen Ho Lee; Incident...