Limited Risks To Polish Banking Sector
- Executive Summary. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2008 3rd Quarter, p5
The article presents the executive summary of the 2008 country report for Poland, including information on the country's economic condition, such as the percentage points of gross domestic products as well as its plan to spend $55 billion for a new road construction in preparation for the Euro...
- chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2008 3rd Quarter, p11
The article reports on the economic outlook of Poland for the third quarter of 2008, including information on the country's economic activity, monetary policy, and exchange rate policy.
- chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2009 2nd Quarter, p23
The article presents the ten-year forecast on the condition and growth dynamics of the economy in Poland.
- chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2010 1st Quarter, p15
The article presents an economic forecast for Poland for the first quarter of 2010 conducted by the Business Monitor International Inc.
- chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2010 1st Quarter, p29
The article presents an economic forecast for Poland for 2010-2019 conducted by the Business Monitor International Ltd.
- Chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2011 1st Quarter, Issue 1, p21
The article offers information on the Polish economy which forecasts an economic growth of 4.4% from 2015 to 2020.
- Deleveraging To Drive Down External Debt. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2009, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p3
The article discusses an economic outlook for Poland for 2009. It is expected that the rate of accumulation of the country's gross external debt will slow down in 2009. It is predicted that securing new loans and refinancing liabilities will face more challenges as recession as well as risk...
- Poland: IMF Credit Line To Further Bolster Economic Stability. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/20/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p13
This article looks at the stance of the Polish government in a flexible credit line facility of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in 2009. Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) identifies indications that Poland will sign up to the credit line facility. BMI believes that the facility...
- chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2009 4th Quarter, p27
The article presents the forecasts on the long-term economic performance of Poland, looking at the economic trends and performance of key economic indicators as of 2009.