RISK SUMMARY: VIETNAM
- VIETNAM: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Mar2007, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p4
The article reports on the country risk ratings for Vietnam as of March 2007. The short-term political rating remained at 81.0, which is the highest rating in Asia. The short-term economic rating is 65.0 with trends indicating the country's reliance on non-renewable resources. The business...
- Country Risk Summary: VIETNAM. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Apr2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p6
Presents political, economic and business risks face by Vietnam as of April 2003. Political stability of the country; Factors contributing to growth in the country's economy; Significance of economic reforms for the country's economy.
- Country Reports - Viet Nam. // Vietnam Country Monitor;2014, p1
The report presents political and economic condition and forecasts for Vietnam as of September 30, 2014, looking at the country's political, economic, legal, operational, tax and security risks. Noted is the continuous mitigation of inflation in the country. It is suggested that its foreign...
- Country Reports: Viet Nam. // Vietnam Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for Viet Nam is presented from publisher IHS Inc., with topics including country risk ratings, sovereign risk ratings and economic outlook for 2015.
- Vietnam: Country Forecast: Highlights. // Political Risk Yearbook: Vietnam Country Report;2003, p3
Presents highlights of country risk forecast for Vietnam for the year 2003.
- Vietnam. // Political Risk Yearbook: Vietnam Country Report;2010, preceding p2
The article presents a country risk report on Vietnam as of January 2010. Political risks identified include the re-election of Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung and President Nguyen Minh Triet, the continuity of political power by the Communist Party of Vietnam Central Committee (CPVCC) and strong...
- Country Risk Summary: VIETNAM. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;May2003, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p6
This article overviews political, economic and business environment of Vietnam as of May 2003. Vietnam's one-party state should remain stable in the coming years.A high-profile clampdown on corruption, which began in late February 2003 with the start of the trial of Mafia boss Nam Cam and 154...
- Vietnam: Country Forecast: Current Data. // Political Risk Yearbook: Vietnam Country Report;2005, p5
Reports on the economic conditions in Vietnam in 2004. Political fact sheet; Domestic economic indicators; International economic indicators; Social indicators; Regional real GDP growth; Regional inflation rates; Economic performance profile; Population; Work force distribution.
- Political Risk Yearbook: Vietnam Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Vietnam Country Report;2006, p1
Presents a forecast on the politics and economy of Vietnam. Explanation that Vietnam's gross domestic product grew by an average of 7.1 percent between 2000 and 2004 and its inflation in the same period was 2.5 percent; Prediction that its economy will grow by an average of 7.5 percent between...