RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA
- ESTONIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Nov2005, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p10
The article focuses on the political, economic and business risks of Estonia. Parliament returned from its summer break in September to debate a supplement to the 2005 state budget and begin deliberating the draft budget for 2006. The supplementary budget allows for additional expenditure of...
- Country Risk Summary: ESTONIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia, Ukraine & Baltics;Jan2005, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p6
The article presents a country risk summary for Estonia as of January 2005. It reports that the country's short-term political rating remained steady in December 2004. The factors that will have an impact on economic development are mentioned. An overview of the market condition for businesses...
- RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Nov2007, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p10
The article discusses political and economic issues in Estonia. In September 2007, the cabinet approved the draft budget for 2008, the first under its new four-year strategy. The country's current account deficit narrowed to 14.0 percent of gross domestic product in the second quarter of 2007....
- Country Overview. // Estonia Country Review;2012, p1
The article offers information on the political and economic conditions in Estonia including its independence in 1918, membership of the European Union, and regional integration.
- RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Feb2006, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p10
The article highlights the political and economic risks in Estonia as of February 2006. The failure of Baltic Rail Services to invest in railway infrastructure made the Estonian cabinet impose a fine to the firm. Economic growth of the country increased by 9.2% for the first nine months of 2005....
- Estonia. // International Country Risk Guide Annual: Estonia;2012, p61
The article presents a country risk assessment for Estonia as of 2012. It notes that support for the Reform Party or Pro Patria-Res Public Union (IRL) is threatened by Estonian voters' weak party affiliation and ill-advised policy moves. The domestic economy is expected to expand by two percent...
- RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Oct2007, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p10
The article discusses the political, economic and business risks surrounding Estonia. Financial insecurity is forecasted to influence the political condition in the country. Unemployment rate in the country continues to decline and is seen as a positive sign for the economy. Meanwhile, the...
- ESTONIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p10
The article offers news briefs in Estonia including the political risk, economic risk and business.
- ESTONIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2011, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p10
The article presents a summary of political and economic risks, as well as the business structure of Estonia.