Positive Inflation Outlook
- Slovakia Sept consumer prices fall at slower rate. // Regional Today;10/14/2014, p1
The article reports that consumer prices have declined in Slovakia year on year in September 2014 stating that the biggest decline was in the prices of food, transport and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Inflation To Remain A Challenge. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2008, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p9
The article presents an economic outlook on the inflation rate in Slovakia for 2008. Food and energy price pressures are projected to affect inflation rate. It is also viewed that an appreciating currency will play a significant role in Slovakia's plan to adopt a Euro currency. The country's...
- Inflation To Trend Lower In Second Half Of The Year. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Sep2008, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p9
This article presents an outlook on the inflation trend in Slovakia, as of September 2008. Inflation in the country rose to 4.3% year-on-year in June 2008. Energy and food prices are key factors in lifting consumer prices. As stated, it is predicted that the country's inflation will reduce to...
- Inflation Risks Still Limited. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p9
The article provides an outlook on the economic conditions in Slovakia for 2010 and beyond. Research firm Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) projects that there will be no major inflationary pressures in 2010 and beyond despite the sharp rise of global food prices in May 2009. It expects...
- Inflation Risks Still Limited. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Dec2010, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p9
The article offers economic forecast for Slovakia in 2010 to 2011. It states that the inflation risks will remain moderate in the country, despite the rise in global food prices which caused the Slovak consumer price inflation to reach 1.1% year-on-year in August 2010, which is the highest level...
- Investor Confidence Should Recover. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/17/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 46, p14
Forecasts the economic condition of Slovakia in 2003. Increase in exports in January 2003; Factors that contributed to a weak overseas portfolio inflows; Rise in inflation in February 2003.
- Monetary Policy Conundrum. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Jun2003, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p8
A stellar appreciation of the Slovak monetary system koruna that reached at a rate of 40.77 in terms of Euro in May 2003 was successfully curbed by the National Bank of Slovakia. Domestic consumer price inflation registered 7.7 percent in April 2003, as the impact of regulated utility price...
- Economic Briefs. Stoll, Daniel J. // Slovak Spectator;04/17/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p6
Presents news on the economy of Slovakia as of April 2000. State budget plan for 2001; Monthly inflation rate in March 2000; Foreign debt rate.
- Medium-Term Appreciation Pressures. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/21/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p14
Presents updates on the economic condition in Slovakia as of April 21, 2003. Business Monitor International currency forecast; State of investment trends in Slovakia; Inflation rate.