RISK SUMMARY: SLOVAKIA
- INTRODUCTION. // Slovakia Country Profile;2007, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one on the current internal and external political situation in Slovakia and another on the nation's economic background, performance and major trading partners.
- Country Risk Summary: SLOVAKIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Apr2003, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p8
Presents information on political and economic conditions of Slovakia as of April 2003. Political stability of the coalition led by Slovakia prime minister Mikulas Dzurinda; Strike staged by workers at the state railway company in January 2003; Concern over foreign investment with regard to...
- SLOVAKIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Dec2002, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p8
Analyzes political and economic conditions and business environment in Slovakia. Tensions within the government coalition in the country; Impact of budgetary provisions on market conditions; Effects of privatization of business enterprises on the economy.
- Country Risk Summary: SLOVAKIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Jan2003, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p6
Presents news briefs related to the political and economic condition of Slovakia as of January 2003. Obligations to Slovakia because of its prospective membership to the North American Treaty Organization and the European Union (EU); Risks to Slovak investment and exports because of slow EU...
- SLOVAKIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p8
The article offers news briefs in Slovakia including the political risk, economic risk and business.
- SLOVAKIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2011, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p8
The article presents a summary of political and economic risks, as well as the business structure of Slovakia.
- Country Risk Summary: SLOVAKIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Feb2003, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p8
Provides information on the political and economic risks in Slovakia in the year 2003. Description of the referendum on European Union membership; Impact of increase in inward investment on the economy; Proposal of the government to privatize the energy and communication utilities.
- Country Risk Summary: SLOVAKIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Oct2003, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p8
There has been an easing of intra-coalition tensions in Slovakia, due to the elevation to economy minister of Pavol Rusko, leader of one of the coalition's smaller parties, the ANO. Although divisions over the attempts of liberal ANO to change the country's abortion law have not been resolved,...
- the Slovak Republic: Country Forecast: Comment & Analysis. // Political Risk Yearbook: Slovak Republic Country Report;2005, p11
Analyzes conditions in the Slovak Republic as of January 2004. Comment and analysis on domestic issues; Political situation; International relations.