- 5 The balance position of the Hungarian economy: 5.1 External balance and financing. // Quarterly Report on Inflation (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);Sep2011, p62
The article offers a look at the external balance and financing position of the economy of Hungary as of September 2011. It reports that the country's external financing capacity increased by four percent of its gross domestic product (GDP). It adds that such increase may have been affected by...
- Hungary, Headed for the EU. McCrary, Ernest // Global Finance;Mar2002, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p56
Reveals that Hungary is the most advanced in terms of fulfilling membership requirements to the European Union (EU). Number of countries that are slated to enter the EU by 2004; Percentage of Hungary's gross domestic product (GDP) that belongs to the private sector; Percentage of the GDP...
- Forint To Hit New Lows In 2009. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/19/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p17
The article provides an economic forecast for Hungary through 2010. Analysts have anticipated a further depreciation of the Hungarian forint despite a modest recovery in the economy of the country in the final two months of 2008. They expect the country to fall further into recession in 2009,...
- ECONOMY. // Hungary Country Profile;2006, p11
The article presents information on the Hungarian economy. In the 1998-2000 period, annual gross domestic product (GDP) growth of almost 5% was recorded. Unemployment has continued to fall, with the labor market becoming relatively tight, the author says. Macroeconomic performance and policies...
- Hungary. // OECD Economic Outlook;Jun2000, Vol. 2000 Issue 1, p103
Discusses the economic development of Hungary following a strong export performance. Acceleration of gross domestic product in 1999; Results of projection of economic growth and higher oil prices; Cuts in expenditure in cases of economic risks; Allowance for stabilizers to work.
- Chapter III: Economic Overview. // Hungary Country Review;2000, p25
Presents an overview of the economic conditions in Hungary, including gross domestic product, key economic indicators, macroeconomic activity, employment by sector, finance and monetary policy, inflation, foreign exchange and trade balance.
- Hungary GDP climbs in Q3, retail sales increases in October. // Regional Today;12/5/2013, p2
The article reports on a data from the Central Statistical Office showing that Hungary's economy expanded at a slightly faster pace than initially estimated in the third quarter, with a gross domestic product (GDP) rose 1.8% year-on- year on an unadjusted basis.
- Appendix: Macroprudential indicators. FERENC, DEÁK // Report on Financial Stability (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);Nov2014, p68
Several charts are presented that show the various financial indicators for Hungary, including its net financial capacity of the main sectors from 2004 to 2013, Hungary's gross domestic product (GDP) growth from 1996 to 2014, and interest rate premium of new loans from January 2007 to July 2014.
- Speaking of figures. // Budapest Business Journal;3/13/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p03
Statistics on various economic indicators for Hungary as of March 2015 are presented including exports and imports, market share of Hungarian products sales, and growth in the country's gross domestic product (GDP).