Economy Is Moving In The Right Direction
- An Economic Analysis of Foreign Direct Investment in the Globalization Process of Asia. Manfra, Pellegrino; Fitzmaurice, Patricia C. // Proceedings of the Northeast Business & Economics Association;2007, p83
Some of the most interesting developments of recent years have been in the level of foreign direct investment (hereafter FDI.) in the Asian economy. Interregional FDI flows into Asia have increased dramatically over the past 10 years, so much so that Asia remains the largest recipient of FDI in...
- MoPEP Slows to Negative. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33683, p7
The article reports on the negative outlook and A2 rating received by the Missouri Joint Municipal Electric Utility Commission's MoPEP power pool bonds by Moody's Investor Service Inc.
- chapter 4: Special Report. // Peru Business Forecast Report;2008 4th Quarter, p27
The article provides information on the investment opportunities, risks, and economic forecast of several cities around the world.
- A Note from the Author. // Perryman Long-Term Economic Forecast;Spring2009, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p3
The article presents a letter from the author of the spring/summer 2009 issue of "The Economic Forecast: Long-term Outlook for the United States, Texas, Major Metropolitan Areas, and Regions" to its subscribers. He notes the delight that he had while doing economic forecasting where he was able...
- TABLES FOR THE CENTRAL TEXAS REGION. // Perryman Long-Term Economic Forecast;Spring2009, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p374
Several tables on the historical and projected values of the economic forecast in the Central Texas region are presented which includes the economic indicators, economic performance, and nominal gross product.
- TABLES FOR THE WEST TEXAS REGION. // Perryman Long-Term Economic Forecast;Spring2009, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p450
Several tables on the historical and projected values of the economic forecast in the West Texas region are presented which includes the economic indicators, economic performance, and nominal gross product.
- Doing Business Better. Cardais, S. Adam // Transitions Online;10/6/2008, p2
The article reports on the performance of Azerbaijan economy. The overall ranking report "Doing Business 2009" states that Azerbaijan jumped 64 place to 33rd out of 181 economies in 2008. The Wild West references often surface in discussions about doing business in poster-child reformer Slovakia...
- Chapter 5: Key Sectors. // Hong Kong Business Forecast Report;Q3 2012, Issue 3, p31
The article presents the economic forecast for the main business enterprises in Hong Kong, China. It mentions that the country's expertise and highly developed logistics infrastructure will ensure it still has a transshipment role to play. Moreover, the country's air freight growth will slow to...
- Institutional Vacuum Undermines Spending. // Africa Monitor: North Africa Monitor;Jun2012, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p1
The article presents the economic forecast for Libya. It mentions that the National Transitional Council's lack of legitimacy, fiscal policy will remain predominantly in terms cash handouts, rather than long-term capital spending. Moreover, the process of establishing the necessary political...