QI GDP High, Thanks To Government Spending
- MASSACHUSETTS: Projecting Into FY '09. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32794, p9
The article on the projected tax revenue of $20.98 billion for the fiscal 2009 in Massachusetts. The calculation made by the Executive Office for Administration and Finance, and the House and Senate Ways and Means committees will help shape Gov. Deval Patrick's fiscal 2009 budget. It is a...
- In D.C., Revenue Forecast For Fiscal Year Rises $30M. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p3
The article reports on the new revenue estimate for the fiscal year 2006 in Washington D.C. A gain in the economy has boosted tax collections and allowed the city to upwardly revise revenue estimates for fiscal 2006 by $29.5 million. Revenue projected for fiscal year 2007, which begins October...
- Oklahoma's First-Quarter Revenues Beat Estimate. WATTS, JIM // Bond Buyer;10/14/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33398, p5
The article reports on the estimation of first quarter revenue of fiscal 2011 in Oklahoma.
- More Money on the Table. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/27/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33638, p9
The article reports that the Oklahoma Board of Equalization has forecasted that the state will have 6.5 billion dollars of revenue in 2013 fiscal year.
- Tennessee Talks Revenue; Experts See 2d-Half Pickup. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/30/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32868, p4
The article reports on a discussion made by Tennessee's State Funding Board concerning revenue estimates for fiscal 2008 and 2009. Economists suggest that the state's economy should begin to pick up in the second half of 2008. The economists all agree that the failing housing market is one...
- Relentless Revenue Slide. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/19/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33251, p9
The article reports on the fall of tax revenue in Oklahoma in December 2009 for the 12th straight month, which brings the shortfall for the first six months of fiscal 2010 to 756.1 million dollars.
- Oregon Revenue Collection Forecast for 2009-11 Sliced by $183 Million. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/10/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33264, p5
The article reports on the 183-billion-dollar decrease on the general fund revenue collection forecasts of Oregon for 2009-2011.
- Pennsylvania Beats Tax Revenue Estimates for First Half of FY2011. KASKE, MICHELLE // Bond Buyer;1/4/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33444, p5
The article focuses on the increased tax revenue of Pennsylvania in December 2010 which is above from the budgeted estimates for the first half of the fiscal year 2011.
- Report: Wisconsin Faces Deficit Of $2.6 Billion in Next Biennium. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31518, p3
Reports on the revised revenue estimates released in Wisconsin. Deficit forecasts in the estimates; Tax collections in the state for the year 2002; Steps to be taken by the state to avoid tax increase.