RISK SUMMARY: LITHUANIA
- LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2011, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p11
The article presents a summary of risk ratings for Lithuania in terms of politics, economics, and business environment in 2011.
- Country Reports: Lithuania. // Lithuania Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for Lithuania is presented from publisher IHS Inc., with topics including economic growth, country risk ratings, business and political risks, and international trade relations.
- Europe: Finding The Key Risks. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/17/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p4
This article presents a sovereign risk ratings analysis for Europe in 2007. Details related to the global financial market ructions, the subprime mortgage crisis and its effect on the real economy are given. It presents information on Latvia's economic growth, credit rating downgrades, and the...
- Review of the Balance of Payments of the Republic of Lithuania for Q1 2012. // External Statistics (Quarterly);2012, Issue 1, p9
The article presents an overview of the balance of payments of the Republic of Lithuania for the first quarter of 2012. Figures show deficits of its income and increases of its foreign trade balance. Moreover, its current transfer balance surplus decreased, while its foreign financial...
- LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Feb2011, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p11
The article reports on the political risk, economic risk and business conditions in Lithuania including the country's political trends, the revisions of its 2011 private consumption growth forecast, and the drop of its year-to-date current account balance in September 2010.
- RISK SUMMARY: LITHUANIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2006, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p12
Presents information on the political and economic risks and business conditions in Lithuania in 2006. Failure of the country in meeting the fiscal and monetary criteria thereby delaying its membership in the eurozone; Increase in the foreign direct investment in 2005; Abolition of the social...
- Inflation To Ease Towards 7% By End-2008. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Sep2008, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p12
This article presents an outlook for the economy of Lithuania, as of September 2008. Inflation in the country continued to increase in June with consumer prices rising by 12.5% year-on-year with food price inflation being the main driver. As stated, if the inflation remains above trend, future...
- RISK SUMMARY: TRINIDAD & TOBAGO. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Sep2007, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p7
This article examines political and economic risks for Trinidad & Tobago in 2007. The pressure facing the government to boost spending is discussed, as well as the improving socio-economic indicators. The short-term political risk rating for the country is given. Information is presented on the...
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Sierra Leone. // Handbook of Country Risk 2005-2006;2005, p408
The article presents a risk assessment of the economic and political conditions in Sierra Leone in 2005. Various challenges have been encountered by the government, such as public sector financial imbalances. Risk factors of external account deficits include a difficult social situation and an...