RISK SUMMARY: CZECH REPUBLIC
- Czech September retail sales rise at slower rate. // Regional Today;11/6/2013, p1
The article reports on the increase in retail sales in the Czech Republic in September 2013.
- Country Reports - Czech Republic. // Czech Republic Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for Czech Republic is presented from the publisher IHS as of August 13, 2015, with topics including country risk ratings, sovereign risk ratings, economic forecast, business strengths and weaknesses and political and economic risks.
- Czech manufacturing sector continues to shrink. // Regional Today;04/03/2013, p2
The article reports on the continued contraction of the Czech manufacturing sector in March 2013 due to deteriorating business conditions based on a survey by independent business survey provider Markit Economics and HSBC Bank.
- CZECH REPUBLIC: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;May2011, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p6
The article offers information related to the political and economic risks, and business environment of Czech Republic in 2011 including the plan of the Czech Moravian Confederation of Trade Unions (CMKOS) to launch a media campaign against several proposed reforms of the government, the...
- Growth To Slow In 2009. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Dec2008, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p7
The article discusses an economic forecast for the Czech Republic. Forecasted real gross domestic product (GDP) growth in 2009 was reduced to 3.3 percent because of the expected eurozone growth slowdown and the current global financial crisis. Exports are expected to weaken in 2009 while real...
- Czech Republic. // Market: Europe;
Presents data on economic indicators in Czech Republic. Purchasing power parity per capita in 2005 estimated by the International Monetary Fund; Availability of financing; Business confidence; Import growth potential.
- Czech June retail sales rebound. // Regional Today;8/6/2014, p1
The article discusses the report from the Czech Statistical Office indicating a rebound in the Republic's retail sales by 8.2% year-over-year in June 2014.
- Czech Republic. // International Country Risk Guide Annual: Czech Republic;2012, p49
The article presents a country risk analysis for the Czech Republic for year 2012. The assessment provides the country's political, financial, economic and composite risk ratings. It offers a commentary on key events, political challenges and policy implications facing the country, including the...
- Czech Republic. // Political Risk Yearbook: Czech Republic Country Report;2011, preceding pPRI-1
A country risk report for Czech Republic as of July 1, 2010 is presented. The report covers detailed forecasts and analysis for Czech Republic, including trade and investment analysis, economic forecasts, and political risk assessments. It also provides background information on the country,...