RISK SUMMARY: POLAND
- Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltics. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2016, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p1
A country report for Central Europe and Baltic region countries is presented by publisher Business Monitor Int. Ltd. on political risk and macroeconomics with topics like gross domestic product forecast of Poland, public expenditure growth in Czech Republic, and investment grade status of Hungary.
- Stock Market. // Poland Country Review;2011, p121
The article provides an overview of the stock market of Poland since 1817.
- Chapter 4: Business Environment. // Poland Business Forecast Report;Q1 2012, Issue 1, p31
The article presents the business conditions in Poland from 2008-2010 with swot analysis and risk ratings by Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) and data including in institutions, infrastructures, and market orientation.
- RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2007, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p4
The article presents the political risk, economic risk and business environment in Hungary. In short-term political risk rating, Hungary placed 7th out of 258 Emerging Europe countries. On May 31, 2007, shares at the Hungarian Budapest Stock Exchange equity index closed at 26,710.54 following a...
- Poland. // International Country Risk Guide Annual: Poland;2012, p105
The article presents a country risk analysis for Poland for year 2012. The assessment provides the country's political, financial, economic and composite risk ratings. It offers a commentary on key events, political challenges and policy implications facing the country, including the approval of...
- World, regional and political risk influences upon Asia Pacific equity market returns. Heaney, Richard; Hooper, Vince // Australian Journal of Management (University of New South Wales);Dec99, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p131
Focuses on the explanatory power of world influences, regional effects and political risk indices on the equity market returns of selected Asia Pacific countries. Factors behind emerging equity market returns; Influence of regionalism; Use of multi-index models incorporating a regional factor.
- Investment in Polish manufacturing in the years 1996-2007 and the role of sector's financial positions and general credit risk. Kowalski, Tadeusz; Wallusch, Jacek; Zenka, Dominika // Poznan University of Economics Review;2010, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p27
Modeling determinants of investment remains a difficult challenge. It is even more diffi cult in new market economies such as Poland, due to limited availability of high frequency data and changes in institutional and fi nancial infrastructure. In the article, following the research already done...
- RISK SUMMARY: BARBADOS. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Jun2011, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p2
The article provides political and economic risk summaries on Barbados, including its business environment.
- RISK SUMMARY: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Jun2011, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p3
The article presents political and economic risk summaries for the Dominican Republic, and its business environment.