RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY
- RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Dec2008, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p5
This section offers news briefs concerning business, political and economic conditions in Hungary. An emergency part congress was organized by the ruling Socialist Party (MSZP) because of the week Budapest Stock Exchange. in September 2008, year-on-year inflation was 5.7 percent. Because of...
- chapter 4: Business Environment. // Hungary Business Forecast Report;2007 Quarter3, p34
The article provides information on the domestic business environment in Hungary relative to its economic strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, labor force, and foreign investment policy for 2007.
- RISK SUMMARY: POLAND. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2007, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p5
The article presents the political risk, economic risk and business environment in Poland. The country scores 71.5 in the short-term political risk ratings, which positioned Poland in 11th place out of 28 states in the emerging Europe region. It is inferred that the zloty continues to look good...
- Competitiveness Concerns. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2007, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p1
The article discusses the competitiveness of the domestic economy of Hungary. Hungary recorded a 2 percent growth in investment, which was lower than the investment growth rate in neighboring countries. The fall in corporate investment was attributed to equilibrium tax measures, slow employment...
- World, regional and political risk influences upon Asia Pacific equity market returns. Heaney, Richard; Hooper, Vince // Australian Journal of Management (University of New South Wales);Dec99, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p131
Focuses on the explanatory power of world influences, regional effects and political risk indices on the equity market returns of selected Asia Pacific countries. Factors behind emerging equity market returns; Influence of regionalism; Use of multi-index models incorporating a regional factor.
- RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2009, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p4
The article presents a political, economic and business risk assessment for Hungary for 2009. The foreign ministry of Hungary is finalising plans to reduce the size of its overseas diplomatic network as a cost-saving measure. Preliminary data from the Central Statistical Office revealed that the...
- RISK SUMMARY: BARBADOS. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Jun2011, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p2
The article provides political and economic risk summaries on Barbados, including its business environment.
- RISK SUMMARY: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Jun2011, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p3
The article presents political and economic risk summaries for the Dominican Republic, and its business environment.
- RISK SUMMARY: GUYANA. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Jun2011, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p4
The article presents political and economic risk summaries for Guyana, including its business environment.