Political Risk Rating Dynamics
- Security Risk Ratings. // Central Asia Defence & Security Report;Q1 2009, p15
The article focuses on the ratings provided by the Security Ratings service of Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) to Central Asia. IT states that the Security Ratings service of BMI offers a comprehensive comparative analysis of security risk across inter-state conflict, terrorism and...
- RISK SUMMARY: CHINA. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Jul2005, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p2
The article focuses on political risk in China. Uzbekistan's President Islam Karimov's announced the signing of a $600 million oil deal with China reflects China's broader strategy in central Asia, which remains a potential source of large quantities of oil.
- Security Risk Ratings. // Central Asia Defence & Security Report;Q3 2009, p20
The article presents a country risk report on Central Asia's security in the third quarter of 2009. The Business Monitor International Ltd.'s (BMI) conflict risk rating for Central Asia is low because of the possibility for small-scale armed disputes between states along land borders. BMI...
- POLAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;May2010, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p2
The article presents the risk summary of Poland including the ruling of the Civic Platform, the public debt condition, and the concessionaires at BNK Petroleum.
- Country Risk Summary: THAILAND. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p2
Presents a country risk summary of Thailand. Operation of foreign-linked terrorist organizations in the country's muslim dominated southern regions; Expansion in real gross domestic products of Thailand; Country's foreign policy with Myanmar.
- Country Risk Summary: VIETNAM. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p6
Presents a country risk summary of Vietnam. Landmark trial that should set a precedent for the country's legal system; Percentage increase in the country's real gross domestic product during first five months of 2003; Applause of government's reform efforts by international rating agency...
- Country Risk Summary: MYANMAR. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p8
Presents a country risk summary of Myanmar. Suppression of democracy by the military regime in Myanmar; Economic problems faced by the country; Imposition of economic sanctions and trade restrictions on Myanmar.
- RISK SUMMARY. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Dec2010, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p4
A country risk analysis for Brazil as of December 2010 is presented, including political, economic and business environment risks.
- Business Environment - Port Development Ahead. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Dec2010, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p5
A business risk analysis for Brazil as of December 2010 is presented.