DATA & FORECASTS
- Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Thailand Country Report;2011, p2
The article presents country forecasts for Thailand. It highlights the high probability of persistent political instability in the country. The decline in foreign direct investment (FDI) in Thailand for 2009 can be attributed to the political turmoil suffered by the country which forced...
- Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Thailand Country Report;2009, p2
This article presents a country risk profile for Thailand as of March 2008 for next 18-month and five-year periods, including political stability, risk to international business and real gross domestic product growth rate. It explains that there is a 55% chance within the next 18-month of an...
- Thai SETI Underpinned. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/28/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 16, p8
Presents economic and financial forecasts for Thailand. Growth of gross domestic product; Attractiveness to investors; Upgrade of its credit ratings.
- Thailand: Country Forecast: Highlights. // Political Risk Yearbook: Thailand Country Report;2003, p3
Presents forecasts on the economy of Thailand as of October 2002. Expected recovery of the gross domestic product; Purpose of the cabinet reshuffle of Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra; Opportunities for foreign investments in the country.
- ECONOMIC RISK: QI09 Growth To Slow. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Apr2009, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on the possible slowing down to 4.0-4.5% year-on-year growth of Vietnam's gross domestic product (GDP) in the first quarter of 2009, according to sources from the Planning and Investment Ministry. It notes that the said decline was attributed mainly to sluggish growth in the...
- 2009 GDP Forecast Dropped To -4.5%. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jun2009, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on Thailand's 2009 gross domestic product (GDP) forecast given by the Business Monitor International Inc. (BMI). According to the BMI, the Thai economy has been afflicted by two major pains of collapsing global demand and continuous domestic political turmoil. With the kind...
- Medium- and Long-Term: Outlook. // Thailand Country Monitor;Nov2011, p20
The article offers a medium- and long-term economic outlook for Thailand. It states that the assurance of political stability and the improvement of investor perceptions remain as key challenges to the economy. It says that increasing the value-added chain stays critical to the future growth....
- THAILAND: MACROECONOMIC DATA AND FORECASTS. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2005 2nd Quarter, p2
The article presents macroeconomic data and forecasts for Thailand. Information has been presented in tabular form. Data has been presented under categories such as population, gross domestic product (GDP) per capita, manufacturing output, unemployment rate, inter bank rate, imports, and current...
- Chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2011 4th Quarter, Issue 4, p23
The article offers information on the 10-year economic forecast for Thailand from 2011-2020 in terms of various economic indicators which include gross domestic product (GDP) growth, private consumption, and net exports.