RISK SUMMARY: POLAND
- chapter 3: Special Report. // West Caribbean Business Forecast Report;2007 3rd Quarter, p31
The article presents economic risk assessments for several countries including the U.S., South Korea and Brazil.
- chapter 4: Special Report. // Saudi Arabia Business Forecast Report;2009 2nd Quarter, p27
The article forecasts the 2009 economic risks for China, U.S. and eurozone in relation to political upheavals, recession and emerging markets.
- Chapter 5: Key Sectors. // UAE Business Forecast Report;2012 2nd Quarter, Issue 2, p37
The article discusses the industrywide condition and risk assessment for various key sectors including automobile, food and drink, and infrastructure industries in United Arab Emirates (UAE) from 2008 to 2011 and the forecast for the said industries from 2012 to 2016.
- Cameroon Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Cameroon Country Report;2007, p3
The article presents political and economic risk assessment for Cameroon from 2006 to 2011. The are no significant threats to the stability of the government under the leadership of President Paul Biya and the Cameroon People's Democratic Movement. Outlooks on taxation, tariffs, economic...
- Leadership is needed as world heads for economic storm. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/6/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 14, p56
The article presents an economic risk assessment for Middle Eastern countries. The decline in U.S. economic activity and inflationary trends are expected to hinder the growth of the Middle East economy. Stock trading is expected to slow down. Rising oil prices will help the Middle East counter...
- Economic Risk Ratings -- A Practical Application. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2007, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p3
The article presents economic risk assessment for developing countries in Europe, based on the new standards used by journal. Estonia, Lithuania, Russia and Slovenia are among the countries with most favorable economic outlooks. Russia gets the highest risk rating at 90.0 points, primarily due...
- chapter 3: Special Report. // Colombia Business Forecast Report;2007 1st Quarter, p20
The article discusses sovereign risk rating index for various countries around the world.
- Chapter 5: Country Summaries. // East Caribbean Business Forecast Report;2012 1st Quarter, Issue 1, p39
The article forecasts the economic activities of several countries in the East Caribbean area in the first quarter of 2012 including Saint Maarten, Saint Lucia, and Suriname.
- Chapter 6: BMI Global Assumptions. // Peru Business Forecast Report;2011 2nd Quarter, Issue 2, p41
The article presents the global economic forecast in 2011 with highlights on oil risks, inflation, and exchange rates.