Greater Easing Expected
- Hungary: As Expectedâ€¦. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/19/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 43, p16
The article presents an economic outlook for Hungary in 2007. It discusses the effects of the government's New Equilibrium fiscal austerity measures on the country's economy. This article also looks at some of the economic and political factors that will likely affect the country's real gross...
- Country Intelligence: Report: Hungary. // Hungary Country Monitor;Oct2013, p1
The article presents information on the prospects of the economic condition in Hungary. It is predicted that the domestic demand of Hungary will struggle to recover. It is predicted that the gross domestic products (GDP) will see growth of 0.5% and the economic performance will remain subdued in...
- 1. INFLATION AND REAL ECONOMY OUTLOOK: 1.1. Inflation forecast. // Quarterly Report on Inflation (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);Mar2014, p9
The article focuses on the inflation forecast in Hungary in 2014. Topics discussed include the decrease in short-term inflation expectations, decline in regulated prices and inflationary pressure from foreign trade partners and disinflationary impact of the real economy on inflation forecast....
- A Firm Profile. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/1/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p16
Presents a currency forecast for Hungary from 2005 to 2006. Projected account deficit of the gross domestic product; Outlook for the inflation rate; Risks to outlook.
- European Commission assessment of 2014 government deficit: 3.0%. // Hungary A.M.;11/6/2013, p1
The article reports on the release of the European Commission's Autumn European Economic Forecast in November 2013. According to the forecast, the general government deficit of Hungary would meet the 3.0 percent of gross domestic product (GDP) European Union threshold in 2014. The report also...
- Inflation Report puts fiscal deficit below target. // Hungary A.M.;6/27/2014, p1
The article discusses Hungary's projected general government deficit, based on the inflation report of the National Bank of Hungary as of June 27, 2014. Topics discussed include the projected 2.7% deficit of gross domestic product (GDP) in 2014 and 2.6% in 2015, improved growth prospects for the...
- Kopint-TÃ¡rki raises GDP growth forecast. // Hungary A.M.;12/19/2013, p4
The article reports on the 2014 economic growth forecast issued by economic research institute Kopint-TÃ¡rki for Hungary, particularly with regard to its gross domestic product (GDP), consumer price inflation, and core inflation rate.
- 100bps Rate Cut, 200bps To Go. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Jun2009, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p11
The article presents an economic outlook on the rate cuts in Namibia for 2009. It forecasts a further 200bps of cuts for the remainder of the year which brings interest rates down to 6% by the end of 2009. Moreover, the bid for its easing is sustained by the predictions for a decline in...
- Hungary. // OECD Economic Outlook;Jun2000, Vol. 2000 Issue 1, p103
Discusses the economic development of Hungary following a strong export performance. Acceleration of gross domestic product in 1999; Results of projection of economic growth and higher oil prices; Cuts in expenditure in cases of economic risks; Allowance for stabilizers to work.