- 1 Inflation and real economy outlook: 1.2 Economic outlook. // Quarterly Report on Inflation (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);
The article discusses the economic outlook for Hungary from the second quarter of 2012 until the second quarter of 2014. It is stated that domestic output will decline in 2012. Factors contributing to the decline are the unfavourable global economic activity and the protracted European debt...
- Economic Growth: Capital Investment - Recent Developments. // Hungary Country Monitor;Mar2012, p8
The article focuses on the developments in capital investment in Hungary through 2011. It states that the country's capital investment remains low reflected by the low construction activity in 2010-2011. It mentions that the global financial and economic crises has greatly affected the Hungarian...
- RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2007, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p4
The article presents the political risk, economic risk and business environment in Hungary. In short-term political risk rating, Hungary placed 7th out of 258 Emerging Europe countries. On May 31, 2007, shares at the Hungarian Budapest Stock Exchange equity index closed at 26,710.54 following a...
- Outlook and Assumptions: Alternative Scenarios. // Hungary Country Monitor;Mar2012, p4
The article presents the alternative scenarios with regards to the economic activity in Hungary in 2012.
- chapter 4: Business Environment. // Hungary Business Forecast Report;2007 Quarter3, p34
The article provides information on the domestic business environment in Hungary relative to its economic strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, labor force, and foreign investment policy for 2007.
- ECONOMIC OUTLOOK. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Nov2002, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the implications of Hungary's inability to sustain its 2001 foreign investment success in 2002.
- Investments boom in the Hungarian economy. // Hungary A.M.;6/2/2014, p4
The article reports on the highest growth figure of 22.6 % year on year in the first quarter of 2014 on investments in the Hungarian economy due to infrastructural developments.
- 4 Macroeconomic overview: 4.5 Cyclical position of the economy. // Quarterly Report on Inflation (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);
The article describes the cyclical situation of the Hungarian economy as of December 2011. It reports that the capacity utilization indicators of the main productive sectors declined in the second half of 2011. The article also cites that the cyclical position of exports is worsening amid the...
- Macroeconomic Forecasts. // Hungary Defence & Security Report;2008, p35
The article forecasts the macroeconomic scenario in Hungary. It cites that the country will experience a sharp decrease in domestic consumption which will precipitate economic depression. It cites the improvement of the country's government finances which can help justify Hungary's spending...