Overheating A Risk
- Growth Slows Sharply In Third Quarter. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2007, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p12
The article discusses the economic trends in Lithuania. Estimates indicate that the country's economy slowed sharply in the third quarter of 2006. The decline was due to a decrease in crop production and an increase in agricultural prices. However, this slowdown will be temporary as faster...
- Country Report: Lithuania. // Lithuania Country Monitor;Mar2012, p1
The article presents the outlook and assumptions for Lithuania's economy for 2012-2016. It predicts that export weakness will hamper the economic recovery pace in the first half of 2012. It anticipates that there will be a continued restrictive fiscal policy in 2013/2014. It also forecasts a...
- GDP To Contract By 10.8%. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2009, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p12
The article provides an economic outlook for Lithuania for 2009. It is forecasted that the economy of the country will stabilize in the second half of the forecast period. It is predicted that real gross domestic product (GDP) will contract by 10.8 percent. External demand is expected to remain...
- Highly Vulnerable To Mounting External Shocks. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2012, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p11
The article presents an economic outlook of Lithuania for 2012. It forecasts that the country's robust economic performance will moderate in 2012 due to the declining external demand and changing financial environment, along with the deteriorating Eurozone sovereign debt crisis that could lead...
- Country Intelligence: Lithuania. // Lithuania Country Monitor;Dec2012, p1
The article provides an overview of the economic and financial condition of Lithuania as of November 14, 2012. It reports on the great performance of the Lithuanian economy during the second half of the year. Its inflation is expected to slow down and to border its compliance to euro in 2013....
- Problems and Opportunities for Development of Lithuanian Marine Fisheries Sector in the Context of Lithuanian Marine Cluster Formation. Grublienė, Violeta; Grigolienė, Rasa // Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference: Rural De;2013, Vol. 6, p153
The article analyzes the influence of clusters on rivalry of country, region, economy and sector. The article also gives the evaluation of the condition of Lithuanian fisheries sector and the tendencies of its development. It analyzes an opportunity of formation of Lithuanian marine economy...
- Lithuania. // Lithuania Country Monitor;Oct98, pN.PAG
Presents analyses, forecasts and statistics for the economy of Lithuania as of October 1998.
- Lithuania // Lithuania Country Monitor;January 1999, pN.PAG
Presents analyses, statistics and forecasts on the economy of Lithuania as of January 1999
- Lithuania // Lithuania Country Monitor;April 1999, pN.PAG
Presents analyses, statistics and forecasts on the economy of Lithuania as of April 1999.