More Long-Term Gains Ahead for SKK/EUR
- Economic Briefs. Miller, Keith // Slovak Spectator;03/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p7
Presents economic-related news briefs in Slovakia as of March 2000. Information on a government document on foreign investment; Increase in the average Slovak monthly nominal wage in January 2000; Increase in the gross domestic product of Slovakia for the fourth quarter of 1999.
- Further Upside Ahead. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/10/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 37, p14
Forecasts the economic condition in Slovakia in 2005. Percentage of the expected real gross domestic product growth; Influence of the country's political condition on its financial status; Outlook for the country's currency performance.
- FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENTS AND THEIR INFLUENCE ON THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF SLOVAKIA. Tancosova, Judita // Economic Annals-XXI;2013, Issue 3/4, p31
This part is dealing with the problem of foreign direct investments (FDI) from the theoretical point of view as well as from the point of view of their influence on economic development of Slovakia.We are characterizing the FDI and pointing at the eclectic theory as one of the most general...
- RISK SUMMARY: SLOVAKIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2007, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p8
The article presents the political risk, economic risk and business environment in Slovakia. Slovakia's high scores in both the short-term and long-term political risk ratings reflect ongoing political stability. It is believed that the budget deficit remains under control and in line with...
- Slovakia. // International Country Risk Guide Annual: Slovak Republic;2012, p147
This report presents a country risk assessment for Slovakia for 2012. The assessment provides the country's political, financial, economic and composite risk ratings. It offers a risk narrative of key events, political challenges and policy implications facing the country, including the refusal...
- Country Reports - Slovakia. // Slovakia Country Monitor;6/ 1/2014, p1
The article reports on the economy and political risk in Slovakia. It mentions that the gross domestic product (GDP) in the country will moderately improve in 2014 due to the gradual recovery of domestic demand which grew by 2.4% year on year (y/y) in the first quarter. It also notes decreases...
- PHP: Fundamentals Favour Gains. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/28/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 20, p12
This article examines the economic condition of the Philippines. The country's currency rebounded strongly after suffering from declines early in the second half of 2006. The currency is widely expected to remain strong and stable. The inflow of foreign remittances by Filipino expatriates,...
- BMI VIEW: ASIA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/12/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p3
Presents an outlook on the equities and foreign exchange markets in Asia. Volatility of Asian equity markets; Impact of the withdrawal of foreign investors; Status of the national currencies of India, Indonesia and the Philippines; Outlook on real gross domestic product growth.
- GDP staggered by Q1 results. Holt, Ed // Slovak Spectator;06/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 25, p6
Reports on the status of the gross domestic product (GDP) of Slovakia, in accordance with statistics released on June 15, 2000. GDP growth; Revised GDP forecast of the Statistical Office; Comments from Finance Minister Brigita Schmognerova.