Global Headwinds Blow WIG Off Course
- Poland: Favourable Growth Dynamics. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/28/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p18
The article presents an outlook for the performance of the Polish economy as of July 2008. The authors maintain a positive long-term view on the country's growth dynamics despite forecasting a decline in economic growth over 2008-2010. An average of 3.8 percent economic growth during 2013-2017...
- Polish Q4 growth slows less than forecast. // Regional Today;03/04/2013, p1
The article reports that the economic growth of Poland has slowed down less than the forecast of economists in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Industry Forecast Scenario. // Poland Defence & Security Report;Q3 2010, p47
The article forecasts the economic, defence, and industrial conditions in Poland for 2014. An overview of the total military forces and defence expenditure of Poland are offered in which military armed forces needs more resources to be allocated to military training. It also provides the...
- Convergence focus: Poland. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Feb2003, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p76
Focuses on the economic conditions of Poland. Participation in the expansion project of the European Union; Decrease of the benchmark WIG 20 stock index; Percentage of currency appreciation.
- Poland: Market Movers Ahead. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/4/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p16
The article presents an outlook for the Polish local debt and currency markets. Analysts see five-year Treasury-bond yields pushing towards 5.4 percent. They also think that rates could be raised 25 basis points (bps) as early as June 2007, when a low base for comparison could see a strong...
- 2006: A Promising Year. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2006, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p1
Offers an economic outlook for Poland for 2006. Factors that will contribute to the country's economic growth; Projected gross domestic product growth; Outlook for exports.
- Growth Dynamics To Remain Favourable. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2008, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p1
The article provides an economic outlook for Poland through 2011. Analysts expect the economy of Poland, which posted a 6.6% rate of growth in 2007, to cool over the course of 2008-2010 as it rides out the post-boom wave. As reported, consumer demand in the country remained the most important...
- Outlook and Assumptions: Outlook. // Poland Country Monitor;Nov2011, p3
The article offers an economic outlook for Poland. It states that economic growth has slowed down due to the increasing European debt crisis during the remainder of 2011. It says that the Monetary Policy Council (MPC) will resume to leave rates untouched until the second half of 2012. It adds...
- Monetary Tightening To Weigh On Growth. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2008, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1
The article looks at the economic conditions of Poland. It forecasts real GDP growth at 5.5% in 2008. It cites the upbeat outlook on the Polish economy's growth potential. It mentions that Central Statistical Office of Poland's (GSU) revision of Q107 and Q207 figures which underlined the slowing...