- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Nov2006, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p1
A chart is presented which shows the gross domestic product and inflation rate of the countries in central and eastern Europe from 2004 to 2007.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Sep2006, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p1
A table of economic indicators of Central European and Baltic states from 2004 to 2007 is presented.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;May2011, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p1
Two tables are presented which show economic indicators for Central Europe and Baltic States from 2009 to 2012 including gross domestic product (GDP), inflation rate, and trade balance.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p1
Two charts are presented depicting the economic conditions in Central Europe and Baltic Islands from 2008 to 2011, with details on gross domestic product (GDP), trade balance, and inflation.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p1
Several tables are presented which shows the data of the different economic indicators in Central Europe and in Baltic States from 2008 to 2011 including the real gross domestic product (GDP) growth, imports, and the inflation rate.
- Russia and Central Europe: Troublesome transition. Marash, Halina // CIBC Observations;Dec95, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p36
Reports that the first stage of the Russian and Central Europe transition process was marked by liberalization in prices, trade and exchange rates. What are the investment needs; Problems; Statistical information on countries; Czech Republic; Hungary; Poland; Russia.
- Regional funds perform. // Pensions & Investments;8/24/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 17, pSR-8
Presents statistical information on the performance of Central European debt funds. What the performance of the debt funds resulted from; Information on the average percentage performance of the debt funds; Comments from Bernard Deliege, manager of Brussels, Belgium-based company Fortis AG.
- On the speed of transition in Central Europe. Aghion, Philippe; Blachard, Olivier Jean // NBER Reporter;Spring94, p60
This article presents an abstract of the NBER Working Paper "On the speed of transition in Central Europe," by Philippe Aghion and Olivier Jean Blanchard.
- REGIONAL ROUNDUP. Harper, Joe; Fincziczki, Bela // Prague Business Journal;12/3/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 48, p17
Reports business developments in Central Europe as of December 2001. Dispute between power distributor Gornoslaski Zaklad Energetyczny (GZE) and steel mill Huta Laziska (HL); Reduction of the HL power supply by GZE; Investment opportunities of venture capital firms.