Another Golden Growth Year Ahead In 2007?
- Recession In 2009. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2009, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p6
The article discusses an economic outlook for Czech Republic for 2009. It is forecasted that gross domestic product (GDP) of the country will go down in 2009 as external demand, domestic consumption and capital investment go down. It is asserted that the country is less likely to be in a...
- The Czech Economy in 2002 and Prospects for 2003. Janacek, Kamil // Czech Business & Trade;2003, Issue 3/4, p5
Analyzes the economy of the Czech Republic in 2002. Economic forecasting for 2003; Gross domestic products; Growth of industry, construction and retail trade; Inflation; Balance of trade.
- Czech Republic. // OECD Economic Outlook;Dec98, Vol. 1998 Issue 2, p79
Forecasts economic developments in the Czech Republic 1999 and 2000. Decline in gross domestic product (GDP) in the first half of 1998; Surge in net exports following the sharp depreciation of the koruna in May 1997; Cyclical factors that contributed to an increase in the government deficit;...
- Recent economic trends and prospects. // OECD Economic Surveys: Czech Republic;Jan2000, Vol. 2000 Issue 4, p21
Discusses several issues affecting the economy of Czech Republic from 1997 to 1999. Expected gross domestic product growth (GDP); Increase in private consumption and foreign trade balance; Contribution of household consumption expenditure in the GDP.
- Stable Growth of the Czech Economy. Czesany, Slavoj // Czech Business & Trade;2003, Issue 11/12, p6
Points out that the rate of economic growth in the Czech Republic has more or less stabilized at slightly above 2 percent. Changes in the different aspects of the creation and use of the gross domestic product due to changes in internal and external conditions; Acceleration in growth of the...
- Economic Growth: Recent Developments. // Czech Republic Country Monitor;Jun2012, p6
The article discusses some recent developments in the economic conditions in the Czech Republic during 2010-2012. According to an estimate by the Czech Statistical Office (CSU), seasonally adjusted gross domestic product (GDP) fell by 0.1 percent quarter-on-quarter (q/q) in the fourth quarter of...
- Stable economic growth ahead in an unstable external environment. Mertlik, Pavel // Prague Business Journal;12/17/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 50, pS11
Recounts major events related to the economic conditions of the Czech Republic in 2001. Growth of the gross domestic product; Increase in foreign-direct investment; Rise in private consumption; Increase in public deficit; Economic forecasts for 2002.
- The Czech Economy Is Experiencing an Exceptional Period. Dubská, Drahomira // Czech Business & Trade;2006, Issue 11/12, p5
The article discusses the factors that contributed in the strong economic performance of the Czech Republic in 2006. These include the growing willingness and capacity of people to buy and increased investment and foreign trade. Household consumption accounts for about half of the total spending...
- 2007: Fiscal Deficit To Deteriorate Further. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Apr2007, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p7
The article forecasts the economic conditions in Czech Republic for 2007. It predicts that the fiscal balance will slip further and will reach a deficit of 4.1% and 3.8% of gross domestic product at the end of 2007 and 2008. It mentions that the government is unlikely to implement the necessary...