Economy Faces Slow Year Ahead
- DATA & FORECASTS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Oct2007, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p3
The article presents the evaluation for Thailand's economic growth. According to the article, the economy's growth rate is slowing down due to weak consumer spending and private investment. The ratification of the constitution is expecting to interest investors in the economy. A chart that...
- Country Intelligence: Report: Thailand. // Thailand Country Monitor;Aug2013, p1
The article offers an overview and forecast on the economy of Thailand as of August 1, 2013. It states that the country's economy grew by 6.5% in 2012 due to post-flood surge in investment and consumption. It mentions that inflation remains low despite rapid economic growth and higher incomes....
- Outlook and Assumptions: Outlook. // Thailand Country Monitor;Mar2012, p3
The article forecasts the economic condition of Thailand as of February 2012. The economy is expected to expand by 4.1 percent due to the increase in reconstruction activity following extensive flooding, however it notes that growth depends on the speed of implementation. It notes that consumer...
- Economic Growth: Consumer Demand - Outlook. // Thailand Country Monitor;Mar2012, p6
The article forecasts the economic performance of Thailand as of March 2012 with regards to its consumer demand which is expected to weaken following devastating floods that led to a sharp decline in discretionary spending in late 2011 and early 2012.
- Economic Growth: Consumer Demand - Outlook. // Thailand Country Monitor;Jan2012, p6
The article presents consumer demand outlook for the economic growth of Thailand for 2012 wherein it forecasts that replacement purchases have the ability to drive some consumer spending.
- Economic Growth: Consumer Demand - Outlook. // Thailand Country Monitor;Feb2012, p6
The article discusses the economic outlook in Thailand for 2012 with information including on consumer spending, private consumption, and labor market dynamics.
- Chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. Allsopp, Stuart; Anderson, Kathryn // Thailand Business Forecast Report;Q2 2012, Issue 2, p21
The article presents a long-term economic outlook for Thailand from 2011-2021 including its exports, transport infrastructure, and economic growth.
- Thailand's economy grew. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/18/2014, pA02
Thailand's economy grew 0.6% in Q3, better than its 0.4% gain in Q2 but less than the new military government hoped for and lower than economists expected. Thailand expects 1% growth this year, down from 1.5%-2% seen earlier.
- Country Report: Thailand. // Thailand Country Monitor;Jul2012, p1
The article provides an outlook on the economy in Thailand from 2012 to 2016. An overview on the economic developments in consumer demand, capital investments and the labor market in 2012 is offered. Changes in the monetary and fiscal policy of the country are highlighted. Economic indicators...