Inflation Continues To Rise
- Lithuania's HICP inflation eases for ninth month. // Regional Today;10/10/2013, p1
The article reports on the 1.8 percent decline in the average annual inflation rate in Lithuania based on the harmonized index of consumer prices (HICP) in September 2013.
- Lithuania consumer prices drop in May. // Regional Today;6/10/2014, p2
The article reports that the consumer price index in Lithuania dropped by 0.1% year-on-year in May 2014, following a 0.2% growth in every month from January 2014.
- Consumer Price Index. // Baltic States Country Profile;2007, p80
Two charts are presented depicting the consumer price index inflation in Lithuania from 2001-2006.
- Risks Of Deflation Mounting. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Sep2009, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p12
The article reports on the economic outlook for Lithuania. The forecast for the end-2009 inflation has been revised in the light of latest data showing consumer price inflation coming in at 4.2% year on year in June 2009. It also projects the country' consumer price growth coming in at 0.2% by...
- Inflation: Recent Developments. // Tunisia Country Monitor;Jun2012, p7
The article discusses the developments in inflation activity in Tunisia. According to the National Statistics Institute (INS) data, the country's consumer price index (CPI) inflation increased in April from 5.4% in March 2012 to 5.8% in April 201, but remained high at a 5.4% annual rate. It...
- Chapter 1: Inflation development. // Inflation Report (National Bank of Moldova);Nov2013, Issue 4, p6
The article focuses on inflation development in Moldova. Topics discussed include consumer price index (CPI), core inflation index, and food prices in the country. Also discussed are the factors causing decline in regulated prices of various facilities in the country, which include medicines,...
- Inflation: Recent Developments. // Venezuela Country Monitor;Feb2012, p10
The article reports on developments related to inflation in Venezuela in 2011. It shows that the monthly inflation rate remains high in December, while the national consumer price index posted an increase of 1.8%, showing that consumer prices have accumulated a double-digit increase of more than...
- Inflation: Recent Developments. // Sweden Country Monitor;Feb2012, p11
The article reports on recent developments in inflation in Sweden in 2011. It shows that the country's annual inflation stood at 2.3% in December, given that consumer prices increased by 0.2% month-on-month (m/m) during the month. Meanwhile, the Consumer Price Index for Food (CPIF) measure of...
- Lithuania HICP inflation slows in April. // Regional Today;5/13/2014, p1
The article reports on a slowdown in the growth of the harmonized index of consumer prices (HICP) in Lithuania in April 2014.