Fast Growth Unbalanced
- Latest statistics. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;11/30/2001, p9
Presents a chart depicting the status of economic operations in Canada as of 2001. Rates of gross domestic product, composite index, operating profits of enterprise and capacity utility; Status of retail trade, motor vehicle sales and wholesale trade; Performance of international trade.
- STATISTICS. // Finance Week;2/21/2005, p94
The article presents economic information related to South Africa. Fourth quarter gross domestic product growth was 4% compared with 5,7% for the third quarter of last year, and 3,1% for the final quarter of 2003, Real annual growth for 2004 was 3,7% following a 2,8% increase in 2003. Statistics...
- Another Impressive Year. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Apr2007, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p4
The article presents an economic outlook for Argentina for 2007. The Instituto Nacional Estadistica Y Censos (INDEC) has posted 2006 gross domestic product (GDP) growth at 8.5%, which reflects the fourth successive year of robust economic expansion. It is noted that the strong finish to the...
- 2005 economic outlook: optimistic uncertainty. Martin, Todd P. // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/3/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p34
After hitting a "soft patch" spring, the US. economy turned in a respectable performance in 2004. Nearly all economic indicators are now showing that the economy is growing at a decent and sustainable dip. Real gross domestic product growth, industrial production, retail sales, housing and...
- THE BIGGER PICTURE. // Supply Management;9/6/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p65
The article discusses the economic and business trends in Great Britain as of September 2007. The services sector is expected to remain the main driver of the economy. The retails sales as of July 2007, the slow down of annual economic growth in the second half of 2007, and the expected gross...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Mar2003, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p1
The article presents a table highlighting some economic indicators of China and North East Asia including countries like Hong Kong Taiwan and South Korea for the years 2001 and 2002. The forecasts of gross domestic product and inflation for the years 2003 and 2004 has been given.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Aug2003, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p1
Presents statistics on economic indicators in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and South Korea from 2001-04. Rate of the real gross domestic product growth in China in 2001; Percentage of inflation in Taiwan in 2002; Expected percentage of the gross domestic product in South Korea in 2004.
- IRAN: MACROECONOMIC DATA AND FORECASTS. // Iran Business Forecast Report;2005 3rd Quarter, p2
Provides information on macroeconomic data, gross domestic product and economic forecasts for Iran.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Aug2004, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p1
The article presents information on various economic indicators related to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka. The article presents real GDP growth in percentage for the year 2002 and 2003. In addition to that, the article also presents forecast for the year 2004 and 2005.